Thu Mar 25 -
Sat Mar 27, 2010
The Hinman Dental Meeting is the South's premier dental convention, open to all dental professionals.
The 98th Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting will take place March 25-27, 2010.
The Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting has a world-renowned reputation of excellence - bringing together the highest quality programming from the foremost authorities in the field of dentistry. The 2010 meeting is where excellence will abound. Attendees can pick up a handpiece, learn the latest techniques and sharpen their skills. Some of the highlights you can expect at Hinman 2010 include:
* More than 60 leading experts in the field of dentistry
* More than 25% of courses are hands-on participation
* New all-day educational tracks for dental hygienists, assistants and business office personnel
* Two hours on Saturday of dedicated exhibit hall time (no education held during this period)
* Exhibit hall with courses for assistants & doctors, interactive artwork and return of the popular Hinman Eatery
* Unique Hinman networking and social events
* Major meeting benefits without the major expense
Please join us in Atlanta for the most valuable meeting in dentistry today! It's a short drive away on a road to excellence.