Frequently Asked Questions / Help
What is DentalPost?
DentalPost was designed to facilitate direct communication between Dental professionals solely for the purpose of employment.
Here's how it works:
- Dental Practices post their jobs at DentalPost
- We send a targeted email to all job seekers who have registered with us.
- That email and the posting at DentalPost contain the contact information (phone, fax, email, online application, etc.)
- You communicate directly and reach agreement on wage, conditions and dates.
- We also maintain a resume database to allow job seekers to post their availability.
Are you a temp service?
Absolutely not. We don't charge commissions or placement fees.
How much does it cost to use your site?
Please visit our employer fee schedule for current employer rates.
All of our basic job seeker services are free. For additional benefits, our job seeker premium account is described here.
I forgot my password. Do I need to re-register?
No. Just go to our
forgot password page,
enter the email address you used during registration and we'll re-send your password.
How many people will see my job posting?
That depends on both the position and city. But with thousands of registered professionals,
you couldn't find a more targeted audience.
How many resumes are in your database?
That also depends on the position and city. But feel free to look over the list
(position, availability, etc) before deciding to pay.
Got another question, comment, or suggestion?
We're always looking to improve the website! Please let us know by using our
Contact Us page.