Temporary opportunity available for general dentist in Dallas (only 15 min from downtown
Happy Teeth Dental Centers is looking for a general dentist to cover for a period of 1 month
(mid-March to Mid-April, exact dates are flexible) in an existing clinic: Good volume of
patients, Great pay, new/digital equipment, and a great
team in an established office. Read the job description below and contact us at
[please sign-in to view contact information] for an interview.
- We really want somebody with a friendly and positive attitude, who is good with children.
- Must be comfortable working with the pressures and nuances of working with children.
We are looking for somebody who is compassionate but efficient.
- Must have nitrous permit; Enteral sedation permit is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working with children/teens; doing composite fillings, pulpotomies,
stainless steel crowns easily.
- Experience in Medicaid style clinic setting is essential.
- Ability to do 3rd molar extractions, also a plus.
- Spanish skills is a plus.
- Must have TX license, CPR certified, DEA, DPS, N2O, First Dental home certifications.
- Generally 9am to 5pm or later, depends on patient flow.
- Saturday schedule is flexible but generally every other Saturday
- Salary is paid as a % of collections and we collect virtually everything.
- % dependent on experience level.
- Clinic is centrally located, only a 15-20 min drive from central Dallas. Rarely ever any
- All equipment is less than 2 years old – direct digital x-rays, rotary endo, Open Dental
practice management software, Brasseler handpieces, DCI chairs. Computers and ceiling
mounted TV’s in every operatory.
- Beautiful and kid friendly design.
- Relaxed, friendly, fun atmosphere.
- Highly competent staff with 3-4 dental assistants, 1 receptionist, and manager.
Check out www.happyteethdentalcenters.com to learn more about the clinic.
Please send your resume to [please sign-in to view contact information] if you have any questions or would
like to schedule an interview.