HERE WE GROW AGAIN! ASSOCIATE DENTIST NEEDED
Growth is a wonderful thing and has created an amazing opportunity for us to add
an additional Dentist to our growing dental practice.
Not only do we offer a fun and professional working environment, we give our
employees an early start to their weekend! That’s right, our employees are off
If you are a Dentist with a strong work ethic and passion for treating the
underserved in your community, we would like to speak with you about the
exciting opportunities available at Augusta Smiles Youth Dentistry.
We offer a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits package, holiday pay,
PTO, a 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) and much more! Whether you are looking
for your first job as a Dentist or an opportunity to advance your career, we may
have the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you are ready to join a team of professionals that love what they do, please
send your resume to .
• Must have or be eligible to obtain your GA dental license.
• Must enjoy working with children.
• Must have a passion for educating patients about dental health.
• Must be compassionate and a strong desire to serve the underserved.
Private fee for service dental office seeks fun, energetic GA licensed dental hygienist for Martinez office. Are you someone who wants the ability to make the salary be what you want it to be? Is your desire to change lives? Do you have the drive to be the champion for your patients over insurance? If this is you send your resume to . You should be able to travel as there are 2 or more continuing education opportunities and staff building seminars in different locations. You will work with Dr. Chandra R Williams who has been practicing in Martinez for 19 years as a solo practitioner. If you are seeking to serve a calling greater than your own, a place of higher learning, and much responsibility then this is your home.
Dental Partners of South Augusta is seeking a full-time dental assistant! The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills, a strong work ethic, and someone who is receptive to and capable of implementing direction. If you would like to be apart of an established yet growing practice and fit the criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Chairside assisting
- Taking vital signs
- Capturing and developing radiographs
- Setting up the operatories with the correct equipment and instruments
- Sterilizing and disinfecting the rooms and instruments
- Pouring up casts and mounting models
Monday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am – 3pm
Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Friday 8am – 2 pm (Only 1 Friday per month)
Compensation varies depending on experience and education
Knowledge of insurance and front office is a plus
Minimum 1 year experience
As a Dental Assistant with an Aspen Dental-branded practice, youll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class learning and development programs, a commitment to promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, youll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. Were on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Dental Assistants who join an Aspen practice work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the clinical needs of your practices patients and doctors. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
• Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
• Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
• Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
• Perform various office tasks as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience
• Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify
• High School Diploma or equivalent