Extraordinary Expanded Dental Assistant desired to become part of our dental family.
If you feel you are a leader in what you do, then we want to meet you! Your experience and attitude will allow you to grow with us as we continue to give our patients the best dental care available.
Salary based on experience and adaptability to the office demands and schedule; Part time and Full time, benefits and unlimited growth potentials
- Applicants must be fast learners, extremely reliable, prompt, possess exceptional communication skills, motivated, eager to learn, outgoing personality, upbeat attitude, be a self-starter and a team player with the ability to multi-task, follow instructions with attention to details, accept constructive criticism and learn quickly, experience with computers
Requirements for Qualified Expanded Duties Dental Assistant:
- At least 2 years of working experience
- X-ray, CPR, OSHA Certifications required
- HIPAA compliant
- Strong computer skills required for digital office
- Perform all chairside duties
- Data entry of treatment record
- Ability to review treatment plans with patient
- Proper sterilization procedures
- Knowledge of good quality Digital X-rays
- Lab procedures
- Effectively address patient concerns
- Understand all procedures and follow instructions
- Front desk cross training and willingness to assist when needed
Requirements for Qualified Hygienist:- Current dental hygienist license- Computer skills: comfortable and proficient with digital X-rays- Ability to write up notes and per chart- Sterilization: Prepare and maintain instruments- Patient Education: explain and teach patients good oral care- Experience with Antimicrobial Medications is a plus- OSHA and HIPAA compliant- CPR certification- Fast learner and team player
Thank you for your interest in being part of our practice.
Have a blessed day and we look forward to meeting you!
Pediatric Dental Practice seeking an experienced Dental Assistant. Duties would
include but not limited to: chairside operative assisting, acquiring xrays,
charting, clinical notes, pre and post operative instructions, sealant application,
rubber dam placement, sterilization of instruments and operatories. Position
requires excellent communication and customer service skills, knowledge of behavior
management techniques and a desire to provide a caring environment for our
patients. If this describes you and you have a strong and dependable work ethic,
we want you!
Experienced Dental Assistant
******MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS CLINICAL EXPERIENCE ****
This highly motivated and positive individual works under the dentist’s direct
supervision to prepare patients for oral examination and assists in providing
treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Must have a leader mentality. If you
require micromanagement, dont apply.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
- Assist the dentist in all dental procedures
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients mouths
dry and clear by using suction or other devices
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply
levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Obtain dental history and/or records from patient and ensure that the
health history is updated for all returning patients
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
- Record patient charting and all doctor notes as directed by the
- Escort patient to/from the front desk and introduce them to the
continuing care clerk ensuring a positive patient experience.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in
accordance with Company policy
Dental Assistant Training and Education Requirements
- High school diploma
- A degree or certificate in dental assisting
- 3 years of dental assisting experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge-EagleSoft experience a plus
- An eagerness to learn on the job
-MUST be a team player and think outside the box
We offer employment opportunities that promote professional,
personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our
employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work
environment. Competitive wages and opportunities for
advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in
We are looking for an awesome assistant to help with our growing practice! AMAZING fee for service multi-Doctor General/Cosmetic practice seeking exceptional dental assistant. 2 years experience minimum!!As a Fee for service practice, our patients come first. We roll out the red carpet in customer service. Calm chair side manor a must! We love to laugh and have fun with our staff and patients, our office is truly a fantastic work environment!
EXCELLENT wages, 401(k) with match program, paid holiday/vacation, monthly bonus plan, uniform allowance and medical stipend.Half days on Fridays!!! Potential for part time if needed
Please email resume to
We Are A State-of-the-art chartless, paperless and digital FFS practice. We are
currently seeking an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant to assist our doctors.
This one doctor and one associate doctor practice is located in Johns Creek near
Suwanee, Alpharetta, Duluth and Cumming area.
This person should be meticulous, detail oriented, gentle and very good with
patients. 3 to 5 years experience in this position is required. Must be a Team
Player. We offer competitive compensation with bonus incentives, believe in
continuing education, training for the position and personal development. For
more information on our practice, please visit our website at
Our Office Hours are Monday, Tuesday 9am - 6pm,, Thursday 7am - 4pm and Friday
9am- 4pm. You would need to be in 20 to 30 minutes prior for our morning huddle.
We are currently seeing patients 4 days a week. We can be flexible with part
time days if needed especially Fridays. Please email full resume with work
history and hourly rate desired to .
Please do not fill out or just send the online form. All inquiries will be kept
in strictest of confidence. No smokers please.For directions to the location use
6916 McGinnis Ferry Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024. We are right across from Emory Johns
Creek Hospital next to the Church. Also please let us know When are the best
times to call you.
Progressive Northside practice is expanding and has a great opportunity for an experienced senior orthodontic technician. If you enjoy learning and practicing in a friendly, high-tech team environment, please contact us.
Busy orthodontic practice looking to hire a dependable entry level assistant to work in our records room and front office. Ideal candidate will have excellent phone skills, ability to multi-task and general knowledge of orthodontics/dentistry. This position will require travel between both our Snellville and Midtown Atlanta offices. Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Continuing Education (CE Units)
• Paid time off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Child care assistance
• Paid time to volunteer in your local community
Qualifications and Skills
• Necessary industry certifications and education
• Possess outstanding time management, communication, and technical skills
• Can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership and
integrity and a desire to continue to learn and grow
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
If you care about your career as much as you care about your patients, join our
practice, an office supported by Pacific Dental Services®, and build
relationships that will keep patients coming back for years to come.
Ready to get started? We are too! Apply today!
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race,
color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or military status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zn8qsv69dzwcrtdz