Dental Hygienist needed FT. We are an established private
practice in Marietta that is committed to great customer service, long-term patient relationships, patient education and delivery of quality dental treatment. Do you have a excellent clinical skills, great patient education and communication skills, and a professional and warm personality? If so we need you! We offer competitive wages and benefits. Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic Dental Hygienist for our team.
The position offers great hours, medical and dental benefits, 401k,
vacation time and bonuses!
Four to Five years of experience
Punctual and reliable
Willing to work recall in downtime
Position Available: April 30th, 2019
If you are interested in this position please contact the Office Manager directly at . Include your favorite color and band/singer in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to
Please send all Resumes to
Hello, we are looking for a Dental Hygienist for our pediatric dental office in
Marietta, Ga (East Cobb area). This is a part-time Dental Hygienist position
working 2-3 days per week. The ideal Dental Hygienist will have at least 1 year
of experience. Dental Hygiene and X-ray licenses are a must.
Essential responsibilities include:
Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of
patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing
to provide the highest level of care at all times
• Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene
dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with
guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state of Georgia.
• Hygienist will provide patient screening, medical history and dental
• Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus,
stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
• Hygienist provide nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to
• Hands on experience as a Hygienist
• Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current state license.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• At least 1 year of experience
• X-ray license and Hygiene license is a must
**MUST ENJOY WORKING WITH THE PEDIATRIC POPULATION**
Please send all Resumes to
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with flexible hours? Want to be
part of a growing practice that offers cutting edge treatments and products? Our
practice values Continuing Education and our focus is the connection between
dentistry and overall health. We’re committed to the success of our business and
seek an energetic RDH with a “get it done” attitude.
We need a Hygienist Tuesday 9-7, Thurs 9-4 and 2 Sat/month 9-2. This position can
transition to full time as the need arises.
**Magnification/Loupes and Light are a must**
• Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment
plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
• Procedures may include:
• Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing
• Placement of Locally Applied Antibiotics
• Application of Fluoride Treatments
• Application of Protective Sealants
• Completion of In-office or Take Home Whitening
• Oral Cancer Screening
• Informs Dentists of possible restorative concerns for further examination.
• Evaluates overall oral health – examines oral cavity for signs of periodontal
disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed and bleeding gums, and oral
• Maintain neat and orderly workplace, including the facilitation of general
preventative equipment maintenance.
• Adherence to established safety and health protocols, including the completion
of daily, weekly and monthly required housekeeping responsibilities.
• Maximize patient flow in the office by assisting with radiographs,
sterilization and patient education.
• Consults with Clinical and Office staff to ensure patient expectation levels
• Maintains internal marketing efforts with patients including discussion of
referrals, testimonials, scheduling family members due in Hygiene and more.
Pay is comensurate to experience and value that the
Hygienist brings to my practice. Bonuses are available depending on the overall
Looking for experienced (2+ years) part-time with potential full-time in the
future. Hygienist with a professional appearance that is committed to patient care.
Candidate should be flexible, willing, dependable and friendly with great attention
to detail. Must know Eaglesoft and Dexis. Serious inquiries only.
Pure Dental Health is looking for people who want to work smarter not harder.
COME GROW WITH US!!!
As a dental hygienist at Pure Dental Health, youll get to work in a fast paced,
energetic environment with a dedicated team of dental professionals who are just as passionate and excited about the field of dentistry as you are. Youll get hands-on clinical experience by educating patients on proper oral hygiene, performing checkups and cleanings, and working directly with our team of talented dentists.
At Pure Dental Health, our patients are our first priority, and our employees
are our greatest asset. Pure Dental Health encourages forward thinking and creates a positive work environment where employees feel welcomed, valued and appreciated. Employees at Pure Dental Health are driven by a common company goal: To improve patient’s quality of life and improve people’s lives for the better.
***BEFORE YOU APPLY: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW***
Educational Requirements (MUST HAVE BOTH TO BE CONSIDERED):
• Valid Dental Hygienist license to practice in the State of Georgia
• CPR Certification
Hygienist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performing a variety of chair side duties in support of ongoing dental
• Performing visual and tactile dental and periodontal assessments
• Completing dental prophylaxis
• Performing soft tissue curettage
• Administering topical anesthesia
• Removing surgical sutures
• Preparing and restocking treatment rooms
• Sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments
• Performing root planning
• Studying and interpreting cast impressions
• Applying pit and fissure sealants
• Administering fluoride treatments
• Fabricating temporary restorations
• Cleaning and polishing removable appliances
• Removing cement from crowns and bridges
• Developing and viewing x-rays
• Recording vital signs and medical and dental histories
• Charting in patient records
• Completing oral cancer screenings
• Assisting with patient care including operative, endodontics, preventive, oral
surgery, etc. Assisting with post-treatment patient education and instructions
• Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
• Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental
dental patient screening and medical history documentation
• OpenDental experience a plus
• Team-player who operates well in high-intensity environments
• Experienced multi-tasker
• The ability to develop rapport and trust with patients
• Proven track record of meeting, and exceeding production goals
• Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally
driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping the business
grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail,
outstanding communicator (both verbal and written).
• 2+ yrs of previous clinical experience as a Dental Hygienist in a fast- paced
office strongly preferred
Compensation: Salary is competitive and depends on experience + bonus structure
based on production
We understand that you work hard, which is why Pure Dental Health provides free dental coverage to all employees, paid holidays, paid vacation, sick days,
flexible scheduling, 401k, medical benefits, paid office-wide events, and free
covered parking. Pure Dental Health also invests heavily in your professional
and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions
include leadership and further advancement, our team will help you meet your
goals. Pure Dental Health provides extensive paid training and continuing
education opportunities that are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. We’ll provide you with a career rather than just another job!
Send your resume with references directly to:
General dental office in the Cumming area is looking for a dental hygienist for
Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00-5:00, with an hour lunch and Fridays from 8:00-1:00. Looking for someone with a positive, personable attitude to provide superior patient care and outstanding customer service. Must have exceptional chairside manner, be reliable and self-motivated. Eaglesoft experience is a plus but not a requirement. We are a friendly high-tech practice looking for one exceptional person to join our team.
Please email resume to .
Privately owned general dental office in Duluth seeking FULL-TIME and PART-TIME registered Dental Hygienists to join our team.
We are seeking team players with the ability to multitask, who has strong
communication and customer service skills desired.
Friendly and patient-centered dental hygienist desired.
Dental Hygiene licenses is a must.
Great working environment.
Competitive base pay plus potential for additional compensation.