****Front Office/Scheduling Coordinator****
Beautiful, state-of-the-art private dental practice looking to grow our team! We are seeking someone with exceptional communication skills, a positive and professional attitude, and the ability to multitask. Experience in the dental field and DENTRIX software exp is REQUIRED. Duties of this position include scheduling, treatment plan presentation, billing and insurance processing, and general office administration. We offer a unique dental office atmosphere and are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing world-class customer service to our patient family.Compensation: DOE
REQUIREMENTS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION:
Dentrix Experience: 3 years MINIMUM
Insurance coding/terminology and filing
Type 50 wpm+Attention to detail
Knowledge of utilizing fax, printer, and corresponding via email throughout workday. RDA licensure and/or experience a plus!!!!
**Office hours are Monday thru Thursday 7:00-4:00**
We pride ourselves in offering our patients a unique dental experience in a comfortable atmosphere. Visit our website at www.SageDentistryAustin.com to tour our office and meet our team. We offer: PTO, Medical Ins, Flexible Hours, Competitive Pay, 401K, Uniform Allowance, OFF ON FRIDAYS, and much much more!
US Oral Surgery Management invites you to become an integral part of our successful team. We provide the highest-quality oral surgery care in the Austin area. Our focus on exceptional patient care creates an environment which is extremely rewarding for high performing team members.This is a rare opportunity in a highly desirable, top-tier practice.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are seeking an accurate, friendly and enthusiastic front desk / patient representative to join our team. Your days will go by quickly as you expertly answer the phone, help patients schedule appointments and create patient accounts. You work closely with two other professionals to form a highly effective team which attends to the administrative tasks of the office. You will be an integral part of the team with a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities for learning and growth.
Qualifications and Skills
The most important requirement of this position is the capability to genuinely serve our patients on every level, including the ability to enhance patient satisfaction and increase office efficiency. You must be able to positively impact patients, coworkers, referring offices and the practice as a whole. We have found that successful candidates have the following work and educational histories:Completion of high school or equivalent.Previous dental or medical experience.proven track record of growth or improvement within your position experienced with customer service techniques superior communication skills
This is a highly sought-after position with an exclusive and respected practice. The USOSM team works in an environment which demands exceptional performance and reaps great rewards, whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment.US Oral Surgery Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a progressive and employee-friendly work environment with a comprehensive benefit package including:Highly competitive salary Medical insurance Dental insurance 401(k) Retirement Plan PTO (paid time off)Paid holidays
Duties: Answer phone with multiple lines Schedule and confirm appointments Greet patients Check insurance benefits Prepare patient charts Maintain efficient workflow of doctor/assistants Keep office clean Scan/fax documents
Required skills: Proficient with computers Customer service skills Excellent oral/written communication skils Strong problem solving skills Attention to detail Ability to multitask Friendly upbeat professional personality Prioritization of tasks
Must have DENTAL experience to be considered for this position.
Benefits include: Medical, retirement plan, monthly bonuses, paid vacations and holidays. Pay ranges from $17-$22/hour depending on orthodontic experience.
Please send resume and include I Love Orthodontics in the body of your cover letter.
Come join our awesome team! Our private general practice is seeking a high energy schedule coordinator with great communication skills - spanish speaking is required.
* Dismiss patients.
* Report computer problems to OM.
* Collect copayment from each patient on the date of treatment and provide required documentation and posting of each copayment.
* Enter all patient charges and payments into the computer daily.
* Prepare treatment plan estimates.
* Reach agreement and document financial arrangement with each patient before scheduling treatment.
* Collect insurance forms, data, and signatures from patients statistics.
* Collect insurance forms and signatures.
* Enter insurance data and patient treatment plans into the computer.
* File insurance claims daily.
* Help schedule 20 unscheduled patients each week or as many as necessary to keep the schedule full.
* Record reactivation efforts, including times called, number of calls made, appointments set, and relay documentation into Dentrix.
* Manage patient records: create new patient chart, label, and type letters, update address changes on chart, recall card, ledger or computer.
* Screen doctor and staff telephone calls.
* Distribute telephone messages.
* Communicate appointment changes and emergencies from retrieved messages to the appropriate staff member.
* Answer the telephone by the second ring in a warm, friendly voice identifying the office and self.
* Determine and meet the needs of each caller.
* Meet and greet each patient as a welcome guest to the practice.
* Maintain a clean and uncluttered appearance in the reception and front office area.
* Answer questions from patients and other staff members cheerfully.
* Complete patient telephone slips, message memos, and chart documentation accurately.
* Mail or give appropriate forms and handouts to each patient.
* Keep broken appointments to less than 5%.
* Follow up on delayed treatment daily.
* Appoint patients to meet daily goals.
* Schedule all appointments according to the practices scheduling policy.
* Maintain patient records and charts accurately to ensure easy retrieval.
* Document all patient activity, treatment, and transactions.
* Fill broken appointments.
* Add to the ASAP list by asking each patient for permission to be placed on the list.
* Ensure the practice meets its production goals through efficient scheduling.
Are you sincere, energetic, and outgoing? Would you like to work in a positive,
enjoyable atmosphere where you are appreciated and given the opportunity to
grow? If so, we have a great position for you to join our team. We are looking
for a full time front desk specialist for our growing dental office in our Cedar
Park and Pflugerville locations. Duties would include reception, checking patients
in and out, verifying insurance, posting checks, and making sure all our patients
have a great customer experience. Previous dental experience would be a strong
plus, but a great attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities.
Please send a resume to
We look forward to meeting you!
We offer a fabulous opportunity for an energetic and dynamic individual to manage
the business and financial end of our Orthodontic Department in our practice. We
are a Pediatric and Orthodontic practice and need someone to run our Orthodontic
department. Job duties would include but not limited to: scheduling, patient
communication, coordination with lab, all financial aspects of the department. We
have 2 locations (Pflugerville/Cedar Park) so travel would be required between both
offices. If you are interested in an exciting challenge we are the office for you.
Send Resume to
Brushy Creek Dentistry is seeking a team player to mainly work at the front desk
with occasional help as a dental assistant. Must know or be willing to be
trained to do the following:
Learn Open Dental Software
Submit Electronic Insurance Claims
Assist chairside during dental procedures
You must be cross-trained to be a dental assistant so that you can take x-rays
or impressions or help out in the back occasionally.
Additionally, we are a small team here at Brushy Creek Dentistry and everyone
here wears multiple hats and does multiple things like:
If you are interested in joining a family where you can grow, please apply!
General Dental Practice in Cedar Park in need of full time Treatment Coordinator/Front office person. Dental and insurance experience necessary. RDA helpful.
Pleasant working environment. Hours are M-W 8/5 and T-Th 7/3, some Fridays (few) 7-2.
We are a private/fee for service practice.
Please submit a resume to our email () or here on dental post.
$20-25+/hr. based on experience
Private Austin dental practice seeking full-time Patient Care Coordinator to join our team! We are a small but growing high-quality family and cosmetic dentistry office looking for a caring and friendly individual who is passionate about patient care and able to provide excellent customer service with a professional demeanor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Greeting patients, answering calls, treatment presentation, insurance verification, patient scheduling.
Teamwork and good communication skills are important.
Two (2) + years of dental experience required.
Experience with Dentrix dental software preferred.
Hours are M-Th 8am-5pm. If interested, please email resume.