Encore Dental is looking for an Insurance Specialist/Receivable with previous experience to work remotely with postings and delinquent accounts. Position is remotely 3 days a week and 2 days a week in an office setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing and follow up insurance claims
• Documenting and coding information
• Posting payments received from insurance companies
• Prepare statements and other documents; initiates action for payment of patient
refunds; review and process claims for reimbursement
• Review patient accounts and determining appropriate billing distributions
• Analyzing, recording and reconciling accounts receivable transaction
• Knowledge of Dental Billing (at least 3 years experience in dental office billing).
• Very good understanding of Insurance billing and following up on claims. Must keep
up to date with Accounts Receivables metrics.
• Able to deal with insurance companies and being able to work around their stall
tactics and get claims paid; customer service skills in talking with patients about
• Well organized, diligent and good communication and computer skills.
• Working knowledge of dental software programs
• 3 years plus of dental billing experience
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Short term disability
• Paid Holidays and Paid time off
• Job Type: Full-time
Dental front desk wanted for growing dental office in Mesa, AZ.
We are a forward-thinking, state-of-the-art dental office. We provide all phases of
adult dentistry in a low stress environment to fee-for-service and PPO patients.
Currently we have a full-time (four days a week) position available.
We are committed to quality dental care and creating excellent patient
relationships. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, willing to learn, and hard
working. You must have at least 2 years dental front desk experience to be considered.
Include your professional resume along with a written cover letter explaining why
you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
Front Desk Position
Searching for a seasoned applicant with a minimum of 2 years of Dentrix experience. Our office is a growing family practice prominent in dental implants.
• A professional seeking long term employment in a role that is focused on excellent patient care.
• Proficient in greeting patients both on the phone and in person.
• Efficient with handling insurance eligibility verifications and entry.
• Familiar with AR reports and treatment planning process.
• Able to handle EOD reporting and bank deposits.
• A team player with excellent communication skills.
Benefit package after 90 days
32-40 hour work week
Hourly range $13-$17
We are looking for a personable, dependable, skilled, and experienced front office administrator for our fast paced dental office.This position plays a critical role in efficiently managing administrative tasks in our dental practice to ensure the most organized, professional dental service is being provided. Excellent treatment planning skills.
- Approximately 36 hours per week
- Patient days: 4 days a week
- Manage day-to-day operations in a busy dental office
- Efficiently manage administrative tasks to ensure the most organized, professional dental service is being provided
- Manage schedules to meet daily dentistry goals
- Assume a leadership role in motivating team members
- Reinforce positive relationships with the Dentist, and dental team members
- Minimum of 3 years dental experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- Open Dental knowledge a plus
- Medical and Dental Benefits plus Sick pay
- Monthly bonus structure