Chapin Smiles is hiring a full time Registered Dental Hygienist for our growing
practice. We offer competitive pay, a generous monthly bonus, full benefits after
30 days, 401K, and PTO.
M - 8 to 5
T - 8 to 5
W - 10 to 7
R - 8 to 5
F - 7 to 4
Come join Dr. Shahrestani and his team in creating a perfect patient experience!
**$1000 sign on bonus**
Looking for a recent RDH graduate (within last 5 years) to join small-town private practice
Paperless office using Eaglesoft with digital radiography
3.5 day workweek 8am-5pm with close-knit team
Competitive pay with immediate bonus opportunity in place
401k, paid time off and holidays; Numerous CE opportunities
Email Dr. Suthar at
**$1000 sign on bonus**
Busy dental office is seeking an outgoing full-time dental hygienist to join our established team. Applicant must be reliable, have excellent communication skills, friendly with a positive attitude, and be a great team player! Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Performing dental prophylaxis, periodontal scaling, root planning, debridement, and applying fluoride.
• Evaluating overall health and educating patients on preventive care, outcomes, and oral hygiene.
• Taking diagnostically acceptable digital radiographs.
• Maintaining patient records with confidentiality.
• Sterilization of operatories, instruments, lab work, etc.
• Hygienist License Required, Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide License preferred.
Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:10 am – 5:00 pm. Wednesday and Friday’s are from 8:10 – 2:00 pm. Friday’s are optional / negotiable.
Qualified applicants, please e-mail resumes to: or mail resumes to: 124 N. Congress St; Winnsboro, SC 29180.
Dental Hygienists partner with the Doctors to educate, motivate, and help our patients get the care they need and to fulfill our mission to give America a healthy mouth. Hygienists provide superior clinical care and bring each patient to optimal oral health.
Evaluates the overall oral health of our patients; examines oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease, oral cancer or other lesions, and oral manifestations of systemic disease.
• Performs oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the Doctor; these procedures may include:
o Periodontal Scaling and Root Planning
o Placement of Locally Applied Antibiotics
o Application of Fluoride Treatments
o Application of Protective Sealants
o Completion of In-office or Take Home Whitening
o Oral Cancer Screening
• Educates the patient on oral hygiene care to help the patient maintain or improve oral health.
• Informs Dentists of possible restorative concerns for further examination.
• Maximizes patient flow in the office by assisting with radiographs, sterilization, and office procedures.
Licensed and or Registered Dental Hygienist
• Ability to manipulate small instruments, supplies, and equipment with efficiency, dexterity, and exceptional hand-eye coordination
• Physical Requirements: Mostly sitting, standing, and/or bending for extended periods of time.
Here we grow again....busy pediatric office in Lexington, SC seeking a full time Registered Dental Hygienist. Must enjoy children in a fun fast paced environment. New Graduates are welcomed to apply. Position will include full benefits and 32 plus hours a week. To schedule an interview, contact Melanie Hollman at