Our busy, multi-doctor private general dental practice is looking for someone to join our team as a Dental Receptionist / Insurance Coordinator. Someone that is fun, happy, outgoing, motivated, detailed oriented, positive and a multi-tasker would be an excellent addition to our team!
EXPERIENCE is REQUIRED is required for this position!
Are you an Exceptional/Experienced Dental Receptionist or Insurance Coordinator?
Then we are looking for YOU! We want you to join our dental family!
Office hours are:
We are closed on Wednesdays and weekends.
Job Responsibilities of this position include:
*Dental Insurance Benefits Verification / Dental Insurance Benefits Breakdown and Eligibility / Explanation to Patients
*Checking in/out patients
*Records transfer to referral offices
*Collecting Payment/Copays from Patients
*Other Receptionist Duties
If you have familiarity with Eaglesoft software, that is a bonus!
Education/Experience Required for this position:
High School Diploma and 2 years dental office receptionist/assistant experience.
Benefits include: Paid Vacation Time, 401K, medical insurance contribution, paid holidays, and more!
Please send your resume along with your salary requirements for consideration this position.
We are a busy Endodontic Specialty office in Westerville looking for a professional Front Desk Scheduling Co-coordinator to add to our team. We have a fast paced office and offer 4 days per week, no weekends or evenings with great benefits. Dental experience a plus but we are willing to train! Must be professional, reliable, friendly and able to multi task with efficiency, so if this is you please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Who are we?
At Maria Van Huffel, DDS, we are a quality-driven, patient-centric dental practice. Dr. Van Huffel has been serving her community for over 20 years. We strive for excellence in customer service, procedures, and materials. Our practice utilizes Cerec, Sirona Cone-Beam, Straumann Implants, sleep and airway management and Eaglesoft.
First and foremost, we have a culture of respect and caring between our patients and our team. In order to achieve this culture, we have formed a highly skilled professional team in a smooth, efficient environment with best-in-class practice systems. Along with these systems, we embrace the latest technologies in dental materials and techniques.
Duties for the position include but are not limited to:
The Hygiene Coordinator represents the practice in all facets of patient services, which may include, but is not limited to; greeting patients, answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, maintaining patient records and coordinating patient flow. Duties included but are not limited to:
• Develops and maintains hygienist schedules to meet practice goals.
• Responsible for answering incoming calls including new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
• Manage and reactivate unscheduled hygiene patients.
• Greet and check patients in and out before and after treatment.
• Educate and consult patients, discussing treatment needs.
• Present treatment plans for periodontal services and limited restorative services.
• Making financial arrangements for planned treatment.
• Entering over the counter and mailed payments.
• Responsible for sending dental insurance claims and organizing payments for posting by an outside service.
• Verify/correct end of day reports and prepare deposits.
• General office duties and other duties as required.
Who is the right person? The right candidate will meet or exceed the following criteria:
• High School Diploma or GED • Have several years of heathcare or customer service experience • Good clerical skills • Ability to prioritize job responsibilities and work under pressure • Excellent organizational skills • Strong communication skills • Professional manner and appearance • Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
We are looking for someone with integrity and longevity, honesty and dependability.
If you meet the criteria and feel you would make a great addition to our team, please send a resume and cover letter to: