Registered Dental Assistant
Robstown Dentistry and Orthodontics has an opening for a Registered Dental
Assistant in Robstown, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental
office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make
the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation
package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
• Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
• Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and
patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient;
be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Help clean the office and treatment rooms
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data
during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding
impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• One - two years of prior RDA experience preferred (recent grads welcome!)
• Bilingual (Spanish) a bonus
• Versed in Dentrix is preferred
• Dental Assistant license as required by state
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Days Needs: Monday - Friday
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) - Job Opportunity - (Corpus Christi, TX)
Nursing Home Dental Care is one of the largest mobile dental practices in the state of Texas and we are looking for a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) to work 2-3 days a week at Nursing homes in South Texas (Corpus Christi, Kingsville, Rockport). We are a growing dental practice and are looking for both Part-time and Full Time RDAs. Our mission is to provide superior dental health care and excellent customer service.
Nursing Home Dental Care is looking for energetic RDA who is self motivated, hard-working, dependable and enjoys working with Elderly patients. RDA must be able to work in the nursing homes 2-3 days per week with a Dentist/Hygienist. Experience working with Denticon a significant plus but not essential; Experience working with MS Word and Excel a Plus. Bilingual is a plus but not required.
We are seeking a career-oriented, friendly, energetic, motivated, dependable, and organized RDA with a positive Can-do attitude to join our team of dental professionals. The days of work are between Monday -- Friday and the hours of operations are typically 8-5.
Dental Assistant Desired Qualifications:
• At least 2 years of dental assisting experience
• Valid Texas RDA License Required
• Experience with chair-side assisting
• Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Taking dental x-rays and photos with camera
• Asking about the patients medical history, taking blood pressure and pulse
• Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
• Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
• Providing patients with instructions for oral care following dental treatment procedures.
• Experience with fillings, denture impressions, fabricating temporaries
• Experience with dental charting
• Keep up with inventory and restocking
• Excellent written and communication skills; excellent phone skills
• Dentists and Hygiene Treatment Coordinator
• General front office functions (phones, mail, etc.)
• MUST be customer-service oriented and easy to get along with
• Will be required to assist with office cleaning needs during non productive times.
Must be able to lift 40 lbs; Must be over 21 Years Old Excellent Compensation based on Experience Typical work week is Monday-Friday 8AM to 5:00PM Some Saturdays may apply. The right team member will be compassionate, have a positive attitude, be thorough, and efficient.
If you are a punctual person who shows up on-time and ready to bring health and wellness to our community, then this is the place for you. If you believe you meet the qualifications listed, we would love to meet with you. We are looking to fill full time positions. Please email your resume us at .