Wayne NJ Full Time Dental Assistant
Our growing upscale dental practice in Wayne,NJ is looking for an upbeat person who is highly motivated and interested in dentistry to assist at four handed dentistry as a full time chairside assistant. Candidate must be able to multi-task and be extremely good at pleasing the most difficult clients. Client must be flexible and willing to take direction. Hours involve at least 1 night per week and 2 Saturdays per month. X-ray license and RDA preferred. Must be able to complete goals on a specified time schedule.
Looking for a Hygienist for one or more days a week: please list which one you are
NJ Dental Hygiene License and Genuine desire to help patients is a must!!!
High tech, modern, multi specialty dental practice 3 min drive from Route 17 in
Mahwah. 15 min to Paramus.
Please indicate all the days you are free to work and the hours. Please indicate
when you are free to come in for an interview. Thank you!
Experienced Dental Assistant:
High Tech Modern office looking to add team members who is compassionate,caring,
energetic, and patient care coordinated.
Our fee for service/PPO office has multiple part time doctors and our goal is
comprehensive care and putting our patients on top priority. The doctors all have
years of experience and some are even faculties at dental schools, professional
and nice to patients and team members.
we are only 15 min from intersection of GSP, Route 4, Route 80 on Route 17 and only
2 min easy commute.from the exit in Mahwah in a safe and clean shopping center.
Please email your resume and days of availability for working and coming for an
Benefits for full time position: Medical , Dental and 401 K Retirement Plan
We are currently looking for our next ROCKSTAR Office Manager!!
Dynamic, Energetic, Leadership, Excellent communication and Management skills: Does this sound like you?
Our growing private practice is looking for an Office Manager to help lead our experienced team to achieve a patient experience second to none in our profession! An awesome opportunity for the right individual who shares our patient centric approach through creating a calm and comfortable atmosphere through the use of the most advanced technologies and modalities in the industry.
Some of what we are looking for includes:
* Minimum 2 years experience in a LEADERSHIP role within a dental office
(emphasis on general dentistry preferred)
* Comfort and Confidence speaking to patients about financial needs
* Strong written, verbal and patient service skills
* Experience and knowledge of dental insurance coding and claims processing/reimbursement; Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols/CDT codes and definitions
* Dental terminology
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Dentrix
* Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize, in a busy environment
* Excellent patient service and leadership skills
* Energetic and critical thinking to problem solve Responsibilities:
* Ensuring all departments of the practice are supported in their positions.
* Responsible for the achievement of production, collections and new patient goals
* Responsible for training of team members
* Working in tandem with primary doctor to implement process for best practice and patient experience
* Monitoring and proper staffing for office efficiency
* Perform all administrative duties alongside practice admins
* Understanding of organization flow and how to direct employees for employment questions
* Plan and facilitate team meetings
* Basic understanding of marketing processes and measuring ROI
* Familiarity with third party finance options such as carecredit
* Financials: Participate in making financial arrangements in accordance with practice guidelines.
* Assisting patients in understanding their insurance coverage, financing, collecting of money and scheduling of treatment, with an eye to minimize the amount of balance- billing needed in the practice
Do you love working with people? Are you looking for an opportunity with room for advancement where you can use all of your skills? Our rapidly growing dental practice is looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team.
We have fun while working hard! The position entails lots of patient education. We are a full bilingual staff (Spanish). Some travel required for training.
Contact us with a cover letter and resume.
This is a Part-Time position with the possibility of growing to full-time. Compensation dependent on experience.
Front Desk / Receptionist
MUST SPEAK SPANISH
Dental office is seeking a well-organized, reliable, self-motivated individual to fill a full-time, front-desk position in our office. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required as well as the ability to multi-task. Responsibilities include but are not limited to patient data entry, answering phones, obtaining and verifying insurance information, sending faxes, collecting payments, and scheduling appointments. A minimum of three years experience in a dental office is a prerequisite of this position. Fluency in Spanish is a must. Please email resume for immediate consideration.
FRONT DESK DENTAL SCHEDULE COORDINATOR
compensation: Pkg of benefits includes 401k
employment type: full-time
Opening available immediately for Interview!
Hohokus Dental Associates is opening doors again.
Great opportunity to be part of our amazing group.
Looking for a dynamic team member for a high tech practice.
To accurately check patients in and out by verifying insurance, collecting payments, and maintaining patient records and accounts. Maintain patient flow.
Provide positive patient relations.
• Register patients, update patient records accurately and timely
• Follow up with Insurance on Outstanding open claims, resubmitting claims with narrative.
• Determine to collect and to process patient payments and address collection and billing issues.
• Alert and very sharp with numbers for case presentations.
• Respond promptly to customer needs, provide excellent customer service,
assist patients with follow-up appointments, and fulfill medical documentation requests
• Report efficiently to manager on a regular basis.
• Must be consistent and organized.
Montvale Dental Group is hiring!!! Our progressive,luxurious state of the art dental office is looking to hire a experienced dental assistant.
-Have minimum 2 years experience dental assisting
-Highly motivated,energetic, positive attitude
-Works well as a team player
-Someone dependable and reliable
-Has leadership capability
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Those without dental experience need not to apply.
Please send your resume and include your desired salary
Dental receptionist/assistant - Seeking experienced cross-trained, positive individual, self-starter, with excellent communication skills for fee-for-service high quality office in Westwood, NJ. Should be computer literate (Softdent a plus). Must be comfortable collecting payments.
- greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling, and other administrative duties
- assisting doctor periodically, as needed
Approximately 30 hours per week (three full days and some Saturdays). No evenings.
Full benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.