We are currently looking for our next ROCKSTAR Office Manager!!
Dynamic, Energetic, Leadership, Excellent communication and Management skills: Does this sound like you?
Our growing private practice is looking for an Office Manager to help lead our experienced team to achieve a patient experience second to none in our profession! An awesome opportunity for the right individual who shares our patient centric approach through creating a calm and comfortable atmosphere through the use of the most advanced technologies and modalities in the industry.
Some of what we are looking for includes:
* Minimum 2 years experience in a LEADERSHIP role within a dental office
(emphasis on general dentistry preferred)
* Comfort and Confidence speaking to patients about financial needs
* Strong written, verbal and patient service skills
* Experience and knowledge of dental insurance coding and claims processing/reimbursement; Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols/CDT codes and definitions
* Dental terminology
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Dentrix
* Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize, in a busy environment
* Excellent patient service and leadership skills
* Energetic and critical thinking to problem solve Responsibilities:
* Ensuring all departments of the practice are supported in their positions.
* Responsible for the achievement of production, collections and new patient goals
* Responsible for training of team members
* Working in tandem with primary doctor to implement process for best practice and patient experience
* Monitoring and proper staffing for office efficiency
* Perform all administrative duties alongside practice admins
* Understanding of organization flow and how to direct employees for employment questions
* Plan and facilitate team meetings
* Basic understanding of marketing processes and measuring ROI
* Familiarity with third party finance options such as carecredit
* Financials: Participate in making financial arrangements in accordance with practice guidelines.
* Assisting patients in understanding their insurance coverage, financing, collecting of money and scheduling of treatment, with an eye to minimize the amount of balance- billing needed in the practice
Front Desk / Receptionist
MUST SPEAK SPANISH
Dental office is seeking a well-organized, reliable, self-motivated individual to fill a full-time, front-desk position in our office. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required as well as the ability to multi-task. Responsibilities include but are not limited to patient data entry, answering phones, obtaining and verifying insurance information, sending faxes, collecting payments, and scheduling appointments. A minimum of three years experience in a dental office is a prerequisite of this position. Fluency in Spanish is a must. Please email resume for immediate consideration.
FRONT DESK DENTAL SCHEDULE COORDINATOR
compensation: Pkg of benefits includes 401k
employment type: full-time
Opening available immediately for Interview!
Hohokus Dental Associates is opening doors again.
Great opportunity to be part of our amazing group.
Looking for a dynamic team member for a high tech practice.
To accurately check patients in and out by verifying insurance, collecting payments, and maintaining patient records and accounts. Maintain patient flow.
Provide positive patient relations.
• Register patients, update patient records accurately and timely
• Follow up with Insurance on Outstanding open claims, resubmitting claims with narrative.
• Determine to collect and to process patient payments and address collection and billing issues.
• Alert and very sharp with numbers for case presentations.
• Respond promptly to customer needs, provide excellent customer service,
assist patients with follow-up appointments, and fulfill medical documentation requests
• Report efficiently to manager on a regular basis.
• Must be consistent and organized.
Dental receptionist/assistant - Seeking experienced cross-trained, positive individual, self-starter, with excellent communication skills for fee-for-service high quality office in Westwood, NJ. Should be computer literate (Softdent a plus). Must be comfortable collecting payments.
- greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling, and other administrative duties
- assisting doctor periodically, as needed
Approximately 30 hours per week (three full days and some Saturdays). No evenings.
Full benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
Sign-on Bonus Opportunity for an experienced office manager for our wonderful and state-of-the art dental practice.
The ideal candidate must know:
+ Dental insurance
+ Dentrix software
+ How to calculate and collect copays
+ How to make financial arrangements
+ Treatment planning presentation.
The ideal candidate must also possess exceptional customer service skills and
Established General Dental practice seeking permanent PART-TIME, approx 25 hours per week, front desk receptionist. Minimum one year front desk DENTAL experience. Dentrix experience preferred. Busy, fun office. Higher pay scale, sick and vacation, 401-k, no medical. Please call to discuss and set up interview.
Dental Receptionist-P/T/FT : We are looking for a dental receptionist for our office in Westwood. We are in search of someone who is a true team member, that is flexible with hours, knows Dentrix, can handle multiple line phone and can greet our patients with a smile every day . This position can be full time for the right person. Minimum of 2 years of dental experience. Hours TBD and must be able to work until 6 or 6:30 pm 3 days a week and one day to 7:30 p.m. Only applicants with dental experience will be considered. This is not a management position.
Dental front desk receptionist needed. Office is in the middle of expansion and
there is growth potential for the right person. Please send resume to be
considered. Knowledge of Dentrix and Dexis is needed. Hours can vary from a part
time to full time.