Dental Practice seeks a skilled and experienced FRONT DESK / ASSISTANT
Skills and Experience: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Good understanding of all phases of dental procedures including Implants and Oral Surgeon procedures. Ability to multitask and perform under pressure. BILINGUAL
Dentrix knowledge experience is preferable. 2 - 4 years of experience in Dental Field.
Location: Broward County / Sunrise. We offer professional environment, a generous attainable BONUS program, And confidentiality. If you feel the description above describes you, Please sent your resume, salary and availability.
We are seeking a front office professional to take on a leadership role at our second location. This employee should have an ability to multi-task, take payment, enter insurance payments, proficient in Dentrix, as well as routine front office tasks. This is a permanent full time position with opportunity for growth.
We are a fast paced and growing Dental spa searching for a reliable team member
to work in our front desk to be our scheduling coordinator and treatment plan
presenter. Candidates must be able to run the front desk of our Dental Spa as
well as complete miscellaneous office tasks and present treatment plans to our
clients with confidence and a strong sales mindset. We need someone who is
motivated to grow and MUST be a good team player that wants to go above and
beyond for the success of our business and will mold to whichever situation they
are placed in.
Basic skills and job duties include:
-Answer phones professionally
-Pleasant and friendly with all kinds of patients
-Schedule appointments and mange new patient referrals
-coordinate our schedule in a way that the work day flows accordingly
-Charge patients during checkout
-Follow up monthly on hygiene recalls
- Organize services and patient files for the next day and be able to identify
what needs to be charged to a patient if insurance benefits are not available to
-Is able to maneuver any office related issue in a professional and calm manner.
-Is willing to help out team mates outside of their regular daily duties when
-Speaks fluent English and Spanish.
-Dental Software knowledge (Eaglesoft/Dexis)
-Dental terminology knowledge
-Trustworthy and communicates well.
*We are willing to train in any areas that you may feel weak in. Please email us
your resume if you feel you might fit the above criteria to
Our Endodontic specialty practice is currently searching for a detailed oriented Patient Coordinator (receptionist) that focuses 100% on patient care and high quality of service for the patient and referring dental offices. Dental assisting experience is a plus. Spanish-speaking would be great, however, you MUST speak fluent English as a requirement for this wonderful position. Do not wait to apply for this amazing opportunity in our office, it will not last! Thank you for your consideration.
Are you looking to join a high energy fast past growing dental office, then Kendall Breeze Dental is the office for you!
We are looking for an office manager to help us provide excellent dental care with a focus
on overall oral health.
Responsibilities and desired qualities include:
Maximizing productivity and collections
Developing team interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building
Handling a productive schedule.
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of dental terminology
MANAGEMENT/ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE is a plus!
We are currently seeking two outstanding individuals to provide extraordinary service for our patients as a Treatment Coordinator to help facilitate treatments and a Front Desk/Hygiene Coordinator. Dental experience is preferred. The individuals must be engaging and have the ability to fulfill the requirements listed below.
For more information about our practice, please visit www.miamiperio.com.
Who We Are:
Our patient-centered office is a leading periodontal and dental implant practice located in Miami. For over 20 years, Dr. John Paul Gallardo has provided exceptional service and technology to patients in more than 38 states and 10 countries. Our comprehensive services include dental implants, All-on-4, sedation dentistry, advanced techniques to treat gum recession, and different gummy smile correction treatments. These services, along with exceptional patient care, yield incredible results for our patients and have placed us as one of the top dental practices in South Florida.
Treatment Coordinator Position
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Prepare treatment plan according to doctor’s recommendations using ADA codes
• Present treatment plan fees with patients
• Provide payment plans for patients and help them apply for financing
• Collect on agreed-upon treatment plans (cash, financing, payment plans)
• Draft financial agreements
• Provide oversight on matters and transactions with CareCredit, claims, billing, etc.
• Schedule patients for surgery
• Ensure medical clearance is received and completed for patients requiring clearance from other physicians before scheduled surgery
• Make sure patients have all necessary prescriptions prior to day of surgery.
• Make sure that all time units assigned to doctor and assistants are accurately placed in computer with the Treatment Plan.
• Follow up with patients who are undecided about treatments through proactive e-mails, phone calls, and letters
• Administrative tasks include but are not limited to: answer phone calls, schedule and correspond with patients, and general upkeep of the office environment.
Front Desk/Hygiene Coordinator
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Schedule management for hygiene schedule-fill openings-manage ASAP list
• Contact overdue patients for hygiene maintenance visits
• Confirm appointments-except surgical
• Track Schedule Statistics for Hygiene
o Time lost due to cancellations
o Time lost due to no shows
o Time lost due to never schedule
• Complete end of day computer reports-reconcile with routing slips
• Manage leads and referrals using the Exam/Treatment Conference Log
• Complete appointments and claims
• Prepare NP gifts and tracking of quantity
• Burn to USB drive 3D Scans
Dental Front Desk Coordinator
VERY BUSY Oral Surgery Practice is seeking a full time experienced individual
for our front desk.
This candidate should posses a Professional, Uplifting, Happy, Energetic
demeanor with a can do attitude. Looking for a hard working, self starter, team
player who can multi task and is willing to do whatever is necessary to grow th
• They must have above average energy and patient care skills while
assisting patients face to face, as well as on the phone and in writing.
• Must be a self starting problem solver who can shift priorities easily and is
looking for a position which will expand horizons.
Duties Include: but are not limited to:
• 1. Answering multiple phone lines
• 2. Schedule appointments and confirm appointments
• 3. Greet and check in patients upon arrival
• 4. Collect deductibles and co-pays at that time of appointment.
• 5. Post Daily Transactions.
Excellent benefits for the RIGHT Person
***** GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GROW *****FRONT DESK POSITION.
We are looking for a Skilled, Motivated and Friendly Front Desk specialist to work full time.Required Skills:Bi-lingual, Spanish and English a Must.Experienced with Dental Terminology and Scheduling, Dental Codes. Dentrix Software is a plus.Experienced with managing PPO insurance. Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment, good skills in customer service and communications.Salary and Benefits will depend on level of experience.
Please send resume to Thank you.
Excellent opportunity to join our Tampa oral surgery practice. We provide excellent care and compassion to our patients. We are looking for a professional, caring and friendly person with leadership experience to join our team.
If you would like to be a part of a successful practice, and have the experience and qualifications we require, we would like to hear from you.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
-Experience in oral surgery
-Experience with dental insurance (PPO’s)
-Confident presenting treatment to patients and discussing finances with them
-Excellent phone and communication skills
-Excellent customer service
-Excellent computer skills
-Believe in working as a team
-Positive and upbeat attitude