We are a busy and growing dental practice looking for an EXPERIENCED TREATMENT
COORDINATOR who is enthusiastic and passionate about providing quality patient
At Pure Dental Health, our patients are our first priority, and we are dedicated
to helping them achieve their perfect smile. We pride ourselves on providing a
unique dental experience using the most up-to-date technology in a relaxed,
The ideal candidate should be a team player, adept at coordinating patient and
clinician schedules, and possess superior organizational skills. This position
is fundamental to the smooth and efficient running of the practice, and is
expected to interact on a daily basis with patients, other administrative staff,
and dental providers.
1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN A DENTAL OFFICE IS REQUIRED.
Compensation: This is a full-time hourly position. Salary is competitive and
BOE. Benefits include free dental coverage to all employees, paid holidays, paid
vacation, sick days, flexible scheduling, 401k, medical benefits, paid office-
wide events, paid continuing education classes, and free covered parking.
We are located in Atlanta, GA on Peachtree Rd. between Buckhead and Midtown,
just north of Piedmont Hospital.
-Discussing finances with patients, including handling difficult situations and
-Providing additional administrative and clerical support, as needed
-Guiding patients through the treatment process, including formulating and
presenting treatment options
-Organizing schedule for providers
-Experience with growing practices or start ups
-Reliable and self-motivated
-Experience managing long-term (greater than 1 year) projects, and demonstrated
follow through with projects
-Experience with complex negotiations
-Proven track record of meeting, and exceeding, production goals
-Proficient in dental procedures, insurance, and software
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
-Demonstrated ability to develop rapport and trust with patients
Dental front office needed in Gainesville office,
Prospective candidates must have exceptional phone and customer service skill.
Friendly and a team player. candidates should be able to cover both offices if
Prospective candidates should be able to verify and understand
Minimum Experience required, 2-5yrs in a dental office
Must be a team player.
Knowledge of any practice management software a plus.
Visit our web site www.gracefamilydentistryga.com
Benefit include 401k, paid holiday and vacation.
Only resume emailed to will be considered, not dental post
application. Do not call or fax resumes.
All questions and follow up should be emailed.
General Practice located in Cumming, GA seeking qualified candidates for the following position: FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR
- Benefits and unlimited growth potentials, Salary based on experience. Applicants must be extremely reliable, prompt, possess exceptional communication skills, eager to learn and be a self-starter, multi-tasker and understand the importance of marketing.
- MUST have experience in Dental Office Administration or Dental Office Receptionist
- SPANISH IS PREFERRED
We are looking for a Front desk Receptionist/Administrator with the following qualifications:
- Knowledge in dentistry a must
- Insurance verification
- Effectively address patient concerns
- Customer service experience and strong computer skills in dental field are necessary
- Organized, loyal and fast learner
- Patient charting
- Outgoing personality and upbeat attitude
- Team player with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor both in person and on the phone
- Willingness to work in a practice with growth opportunity
- Spanish is preferred
- Understand the importance of internal and external marketing
- Be a self-starter and motivated
- Be able to multi-task and follow instructions
- Be able to build rapport with patients and ask for feedback
Thank you for your interest in being part of our practice.
Have a blessed day and we look forward to meeting you!
TOP PAY FOR THE RIGHT SUPERSTAR! Are you a warm, friendly professional that will
welcome our patients into the practice as if you were inviting them into your home?
Are you able to answer the phone in an upbeat, positive manner? Do you want to
learn? This Fosyth County pracitce has created an amazing opportunity for the right
fit. We would like to add a key positon at our front desk. We need an upbeat,
bubbly greeter that will be the first face that our patients see when they walk
through the door. Your main job will be connecting with our patients as if you are
thrilled that they are coming to visit.
In this position you will greet patients, enter new and existing patient
information into the system, answer phone calls by the second ring, scheduling
patients as needed. Some dental experience is required. Dentrix knowledge is a
definite plus but not mandatory. Come grow with us!
We are an established, state of the art, private practice located in Buckhead,
providing a wide variety of dental services from Oral Surgery, Dental Implants,
Endodontic therapy, Cosmetic Dentistry and Sedation Dentistry. We are looking
professional, friendly, hardworking individual to join our front office team.
Looking for hel for our front desk.
You will be
booking in new patients, greeting visitors, coordinate and organize appointments
and undertaking other non-clinical tasks of an administrative nature.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• greet patients
• register new patients according to established office protocols
• assist new patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation
• verify and update patient information
• inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
• move patients through appointments as scheduled
• verify patient’s insurance
• enter all relevant patient information and scan paperwork into data system
• maintain and manage patient records in compliance with HIPAA
• answer and manage incoming calls
• respond and comply to requests for information
• schedule patient appointments
• confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
• check daily appointment schedule
• reschedule cancellations and no-shows
• collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment
• mail billing statements
• maintain a professional reception area
• Basic knowledge of common terminologies in dental practice
• Ability to use computers in recording and processing information
• Basic knowledge of dental insurance
• Excellent knowledge of, and the ability to apply information management
principles to work on a daily basis
• Must be initiative
• Possess interpersonal skills
• Outstanding customer relations skills to effectively handle clients from
• Salary based on experience
• Professional business attire
**No Phone Calls Please**
Busy Pediatric dental practice looking for an experienced front office Patient
Coordinator. The duties include but are not limited to: Scheduling and confirming
appointments, reviewing treatment plans, posting payments, answering phones,
scanning patient documents.
We are looking for an energetic, dependable person with good communication skills.
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB?
Treatment Coordinator Austell
Up to $20/hr.+!
Receive 2% of all closed treatment as a bonus. Be rewarded for your hard work!
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office in Austell, seeking a
talented and enthusiastic Treatment Coordinator to join us in a great deal of fun.
There are huge opportunities for advancement for everyone on our team and because
of our unique bonus system and promotion policy…your income potential is
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Limitless Income Potential!
- Enjoyable, Respectful and Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures
- Full Educational Support and In-Practice Training…Allowances for CE !
- Flexible Hours…With Outstanding Morning and Evening Shifts Available.
- Compensation is as high as $20/hour…even more with bonuses and incentives!
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly and
maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. As you
are excited by these extraordinary opportunities…we look forward to hearing from
you very soon!
DENTAL FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR / RECEPTIONIST: Perfect 4 day / week position for
ideal life balance, meaningful work and delightful co-workers!
Are you seeking rewarding work with a great team that offers a life-friendly work
Would full-time work over 4 days allow you to exercise more, spend more time with
family, or pursue more personal interests?
If yes, we may have your perfect job!
Augusta/Martinez. 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Learn more about us at: www.AugustaSmileCare.com.
The private dental practice of Dr. John Massey located at 4200 Columbia Road in
Martinez wishes their front office coordinator “goodbye and farewell” as she leaves
the Augusta area. We are seeking another wonderful team player to train into her
role. Responsibilities will include greeting patients, managing the appointment
schedule, patient registration, answering phones, explaining the basics of
insurance, and lots of quality, heart-driven customer-patient service.
No dental experience? No problem! The right candidate will learn dental
terminology and be trained in our management systems and software.
Qualifications to apply for this position include:
1. 3+ years of professional business experience with strong customer service
2. Excellent data entry skills and software-friendly attitude.
3. Comfortable multi-tasker
4. Builds rapport with patients, goodwill with team members and works efficiently
5. Excellent verifiable references and stable work history.
Application instructions: To make your best first impression and display your
correspondence skills, please send a cover letter and detailed, traditional resume
directly to Carol Paige, our staffing consultant’s email. Dentalpost-styled
applications will be considered, too.
Qualified applicants will first be contacted by email. Employment confidentiality
will be respected.
If your resume appears to be a good match for this job, we’ll email you within 1 –
3 days! Please check your email (and, spam or junk folder) for a response from
Carol. We respectfully request no phone calls, walk-ins or faxes to our practice.
We look forward to seeing your resume!