General Dentist Office seeks a multi-task Part-Time or Full Time candidate to
join our team as a receptionist. EMAIL RESUME to if you
meet the following
* Medical or Dental Office Work Experience Requested
* Operate Multi-line phone system
* Type 50+ WPM
* Operate Multi-function Calculator
* Microsoft Word and Excel Knowledge
* Excellent General Math skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Work Ethic
* Self Motivated
* Ability to Understanding and Explain Insurance Clauses and Benefits
* Positive and Friendly Attitude
* Ability to Collect Patient Portions and Account Balances
* Work Well With Others
* Punctual and Dependable
* Knowledge of Dentrix Software
* Dental Terminology
Additional Position Details:
* Must have a High School Diploma
* Position Advancement will NOT include Dental Assistant nor Hygienist for two
years after employment.
* Dental Assistant Certification is not required.
Competitive Compensations, Holidays, Vacation, BC/BS Health Insurance Bronze,
Benefit and 401K Retirement Plan.
Email Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to:
(All other formats/applications will not be accepted.)
Established and Growing, Fast-paced and Friendly Dental Practice in Cullman, Alabama
seeks a Part-Time to Full-Time Dental Assistant. The office hours of operation
are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (NO Weekends)
The candidate may be certified as a dental assistant or have work experience as
a dental assistant. Experience in a digital office with Dentrix preferred.
The candidate will also need to possess the following attributes:
Outstanding Work Ethic
Exceptional Communication Skills
Paid Holidays, Vacation, Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance(Bronze)and 401K
Investment Opportunities are Available.
Please send resume with references and compensation requirements to
. (Applications completed online will not be accepted.)