Dixon Family Dental has an opening for an Office Manager in Morrilton, Arkansas.
We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen!
All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your
new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that health
insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
• Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other
• Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to
• Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
• On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic
practice environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
• Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate
manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as
• Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance
regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance
improvement plans, and performance warnings.
• Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development
opportunities as made available and/or required
• Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make
operational decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and
action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
• Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace
diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements
• Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to
implement course corrective activity as needed
• High School diploma or GED required, 4 year bachelor preferred or
equivalent of management experience in the dental field
• Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others
• Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency in the
operation of Dentrix and Dexis software)
• Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
• Must be available to work some Saturdays
• Ability to travel as needed