Dove Family Dentistry has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Oakland, TN. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
* Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
* Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
* Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
* Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Help clean the office and treatment rooms
* Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
* Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
* Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Prior RDA experience required
* Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
* Versed in Dentrix is preferred
* Dental Assistant license as required by state
* Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of all company policies and rules
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/263nc6959jt4bpp9
VERY COMPETITIVE HOURLY WAGE
Our busy and growing dental practice is in search of a dental assistant with front office experience. We are looking for someone who is friendly, organized, reliable, and demonstrates self- motivation. These qualities are essential. In addition, you must be dedicated to patient relationships, team relationships, and meeting staff goals.
RESPONSIBILITES: Performs all routine lab procedures. Sterilizes instruments and properly prepares trays. Dedicated to achieving office goals Effectively troubleshoots issues with patients, other team members, or problems that may arise throughout the day. Maintains equipment; cleans and sanitizes dental hand pieces between each patient. Perform all chairside procedures efficiently. Must excel in a team environment. Demonstrates complete knowledge of dental terminology. Job responsibilities will also include checking patients in and out as well as answering the phone.
EDUCATION: Registered Dental Assistant in Tennessee with a minimum of 2 years experience. .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
rda: 2 years (Preferred)
Certified Dental Assistant (Required)
Are you looking for an enjoyable position where you will be well trained and greatly appreciated? If so, we are the practice for you. Appreciative patients, fun team, and excellent dental care. Experience preferred but we would consider training a terrific team member with a great attitude. This is a Full Time position. Please reply with your resume, phone number, and email address.
REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT WANTED!!!
Periodontal Associates of Memphis is looking for a Registered Dental Assistant to join our friendly and exciting work environment. Surgical and implant experience preferred, and Dentrix knowledge is a plus. This position is full time and includes great benefits.
Do you love working with children? Bartlett Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics is currently seeking RDAs to join our fun, energetic team. We are looking for a part-time operative assistant and a full-time orthodontic assistant for our busy, multi-doctor specialty practice. 2+ years experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. Must have TN RDA, Coronal Polishing, Radiology Permit and Nitrous Oxide Monitoring.
Our Germantown dental office has an immediate need for a full time Dental
Assistant. We are seeking a professional, enthusiastic individual to complete
our team. Applicants must have outstanding patient care skills and the ability
to work independently in a fast paced environment. Dental experience is
required. Experience with Eaglesoft Dental Software is preferred. Please reply
with your full resume. Salary will be based on experience.