David H. Crowder, D.D.S.is seeking an outgoing, experienced receptionist/administrative assistant who enjoys making people feel welcome. Responsibilities include greeting patients, making appointments, making financial arrangements, and collecting payments. Come join our family!
Our busy and growing pediatric dental practice is in search of administrative team members for our multiple locations. We require a self-motivated, confident, multi-tasker who clearly understands the focus of our business. Providing compassionate quality care for our pediatric patients and their family.
The right person will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the dental field, be an excellent communicator, possess strong customer service skills and have experience with dental specific practice management software, preferably EagleSoft. The right candidate must also have a good working knowledge of dental insurance.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Dove Family Dentistry has an opening for a Accounts Receivable Specialist in Memphis, TN. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
• Review insurance verifications for accuracy (information and entry)
• Review upcoming appointments 2 days prior to determine patient balances/updated insurance needs
• Review daily ledger charges for accuracy and proper supporting documentation prior to submission.
• Create and submit claims daily, and ensure receipt (clearinghouse/payer)
• Directly address all open issue traks (within 3 business days or less)
• Weekly review/action of Claims to process and procedures not attached reports
• Monthly review of outstanding 31+ days claims $499 for receipt confirmation
• Monthly review of outstanding patient aging
• Monthly review of fee schedule attachment accuracy
• Refund Processing
• Credit Balance Assessment
• Review of reporting package monthly, identify areas of opportunity
• Communicate/training directly with office team to correct best practices
• Follow up and resolve all communication requests (Responses within 48 hours or less)
• Ensure personal achievement of productivity standards and performance metrics as directed by supervisor
• Complete other projects as assigned
• Understanding of Dental Insurance and claims processing
• Dentrix, Eagle Soft, Easy Dental or Open Dental software experience preferred
• Great oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Typing/Data Entry Skills
• Understanding of billing and appeals process
• Ability to prioritize workload to achieve set timelines/goals
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• MS Office Suite knowledge is a plus
Our progressive dental office located is seeking an exceptional addition to our
front desk staff. We are committed to providing quality dental care delivered in
an honest, warm and caring environment for both team members and patients. We
value excellent communication and organizational skills. We emphasize personal
development through full participation with the other members of our team and
high involvement with patient care.
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you will be the first contact that our patients
have within the office. You will use your outstanding customer service skills to
greet, schedule, accurately calculate and collect fees and answer basic
questions for our patients. You will be in communication with insurance
companies for verification of benefits and processing of claims . You will
direct the flow of the patients through the office while maximizing the
productivity of the team and ensuring excellent communication with team members
Candidate should have:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two years DENTAL front desk experience.
Ability to contact insurance, understand EOBs, process payments, and relate
back to patients
Ability to understand patient accounts
Ability to effectively work with and relate to a variety of patients and team
Detail-oriented, well-organized and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and
Ability to multi-task, provide precise follow-up and take on additional tasks
Ability to use Eaglesoft.
Ability to use Microsoft Word and possess basic computer skills.
The ability to be professional and well-polished, in person and over the phone.
Exhibit positive and independent work ethic, motivation and good judgement.
We are looking to attract the best team members so we’ve made sure that our
compensation and benefits package is very competitive and dependent upon
experience and skill-set. Previous experience in dentistry is essential, the
right applicant should be career minded, poised and reliable.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow and fulfill your potential in
a fun and rewarding career, we are interested in hearing from you!
To find out more about joining our team, please email your resume today!
We are searching for a highly enthusiastic detail oriented person to join our team!
The ideal candidate would have at least 1 yr. of office experience, be familiar
with Eaglesoft software, and able to multi-task. Primary duties will include but
not be limited to checking patients in and out, confirming appointments, verifying
insurance, posting insurance/personal payments, and other front desk duties.