Dental office administration
Required Qualifications: 2+ years experience in dental or medical
office, dental insurance coding/processing, dental terminology, strong
computer skills. Eaglesoft and EDS experience a big plus, but will
train a candidate with knowledge of another patient management
Primary job duties include:
• Oversee electronic insurance processing and collections.
Follow-up to insure timely reimbursement.
• Building patient relationships, explaining insurance and
• Scheduling patients including squeezing in emergency patients
and filling last minute cancellations
• Systematically run daily, weekly and monthly reports;
• Organize data as necessary to support patient recall and
• Coordinate with dentist and staff in a courteous manner that
maximizes efficiency, productivity, and patient care
• Perform administrative functions such as organizing and
maintaining electronic files.
This position is 4 or 5 days a week. Number of days are negotiable.
Hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a
friendly environment and a caring doctor. If you are interested,
please send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself.
tient Service Coordinator/Front Office Administrator
Established private practice dental office is hiring a patient service
coordinator/ front office administrator. Candidate must have excellent
customer service skills; must be able to multi-task, problem solve,
take initiative, be flexible and work effectively with our clinical
team. Close attention to detail and excellent prioritization skills are
necessary in this busy dental practice. We have a close-knit team with
an emphasis on great communication, being helpful, friendly and working