Title: Experienced Pediatric Dentist - Northern New Jersey
Are you an experienced NJ Pediatric Dentist seeking an opportunity to provide quality patient care in a neighborhood setting?
Join our busy, multi-specialty dental team(s) in Northern New Jersey as a Pediatric Dentist! Part-Time and Full-Time candidates welcome!
Dedicated, mature staff in-place, consistent patient flow/schedule with these in-house specialists: Orthodontist, O.S., and Periodontist!
* Annual Base/Salary vs. 40% Production!
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Multi-Specialty Practice with Dedicated Staff
* Partnership Model – Long Term Doctor Career Path / Investment Opportunities
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Support: Internal and External advance training, Study Clubs and GEDC University Courses
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Technique Development Assistance Available, Chairside Mentoring
* Please view our Doctor Career Path video: http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Please apply via this ad for consideration,
Christine Rossana | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone |Ext. 71023 | fax | web www.greatexpressions.com
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license
Oral Surgery practice with locations in Mt. Arlington and Mendham looking for help with front desk/reception.
Job duties include taking calls and scheduling appointments, processing of insurance claims.
Office is digital and paperless, 401K plan and health insurance benefits available.
Candidate should be computer savvy and have some experience with dental/oral surgery office reception.
Hourly salary, 16-18/hour, please email resume.
We are looking for Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to build a promising career in a state of the art cosmetic private dental practice. Immediate opening Part Time:Tuesday 11am-7pm and Alternative Saturdays 9am-1pm• Resides within 45 minutes of our office.• Current State License; CPR Certification.• Certified in anesthesia preferable.* Strong communication and clinical skills. Are you looking for an office that meets your expectations? Thinking long term? If so, we would love to hear from you.Please submit your resume via e-mail or fax. Salary: $40.00 - $45.00 /hour
Looking for a dental assistant with an X-ray license, familiar with taking FMXs, Panorexs and CBCTs. Person should be comfortable with four handed dentistry and some dental software. We are general dentists who provide are patients with some speciality care such as orthodontics, extractions, root canals, and implant placement
We are looking an assistant who likes a fast pace environment.
Hours are 7:15 am to 7:15 pm.
Full Time Hygienist wanted for modern general office in Downtown, Jersey City that caters to adults and
We use equipment that is high end and state of the art to offer high quality care to our community.
**NJ Anesthesia license is required
-outstanding bedside manner
-deliver excellent and compassionate customer service
-perform thorough prophies and perio diagnosis/charting
-be good with kids
-self motivated, organized, and a team player
Looking for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Friday’s 8:30-6 and 2 Saturday’s per month 8-2.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow with our practice. Salary is based on experience. Please email cover letter and resume and be sure to send cell phone number.
Multi-specialty practice in Eatontown, NJ is looking for a full-time experienced Dental assistant. Looking for an organized, detailed oriented, friendly, compassionate person with a positive professional attitude.
· Assist the Dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
· Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
· Take digital dental radiographs (x-rays).
· Follow proper infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
· Perform various office tasks as necessary.
· X-ray certification an absolute requirement where state regulations specify.
· At least 2 years of Dental assisting experience preferred.
The Apprehensive Patient Dental Office located in Eatontown, NJ is a well established, multi-specialty group practice. We are seeking for a full time Hygienist who will join our team of 2 full time General Dentist, Periodontist, Oral surgeon and Orthodontist.
Degree from accredited hygiene school
Current license issued by state where practicing
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; work well with others
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Professionalism and professional image
Strong organization and planning skills; detail oriented
We look forward to receiving your application. Recent graduates are welcome to apply!
Call us at or fax resume at