Our highly reputable office is seeking a full time check out/ treatment coordinator to handle all aspects of the patient check out experience. Must be able to understand ledgers, figure out copayments and make follow up appointments with patients. This specific role will require someone to have full knowledge and understanding of PPO based insurances and be able to figure out both in and out of network rates as we have multiple providers/ specialists with different insurance statuss. Also must have experience with alternate benefits and other stipulations/frequency limitations set by insurance in order to create accurate patient estimates. Our office prides ourselves on our level of customer service and we always put our patients first. Must be a team player and be able to work in a group setting but also be able to work independently to get certain tasks done as needed. Hours would be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 7:30am until around 6:30pm. Hourly pay is to be discussed during interview and is determined on level of experience.
Looking for Receptionist for a Dental office located in Edison New Jersey. Private office, offering 3 days in a State of the Art dental office. Office is close to the parkway entrance, Metropark train station, and JFK hospital. Knowledge of Dentrix software a MUST. Must have references and 5+ years of experience. Salary will be discussed at time of interview.
We are looking for someone with…..
MINUMIM OF 5 Years of Experience performing the duties of an office manager with additional duties of a bookkeeper and administrative assistant.
There will be industry specific on the job training, but there will be no training provided with Microsoft Office or Dental software products. You must already have these skills needed to immediately step in and take charge of employees and office processes. We provide a great customer experience and fantastic dental work, but our office is just not efficient as it needs to be. Many of the administrative processes needed, do not currently exist. You will need to create them.
You must be:
• Extremely organized
• Vocal leader
• Proven track record of successful management (we will call to verify)
• Will “hit the ground running”
• Able to pass Background Check
• Enjoy a fast paced environment
• Efficient Multi-tasker
• Financial background
• Team Player
• Self-starter and initiations of ideas
• Someone who believes no work is below them. Someone who would even prefer to clean the bathroom, than to sit with no work to do.
If you possess the above characteristics, we have an outstanding opportunity for an administrative leader position in a Cherry Hill family dental practice.
Minimum Requirements that you must demonstrate:
• Proficient in Dentrix Dental Software
• 5+ years dental management experience
• Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
• Excellent customer service and leadership skills
We aren’t just looking for a Team Leader…we’re looking for a leader to integrate the patient experiences where you will find heart-warming interactions, and end each day energized by the fact that you are part of the solution to help people regain their dental health again! This motivated professional will provide foundational leadership for our front office, back office, and our doctor.
We are searching for a star as our Manager. You will be our self-motivated, dynamic Manager with proven mastery of communication. Someone with a positive attitude, presents well, strong dental knowledge, and team building skills. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills with an aptitude in Dentrix.
The responsibilities would include:
• Schedule dental appointments and to maximize full utilization of resources
• Greet and serve all patients as they arrive (or direct other staff to do same)
• Treatment planning and presentation of treatment plans to patients.
• Manage financials for patients and their insurance
• Manage patients with superior customer service. Handling patient concerns and issues
• Monitor and achieve practices daily, monthly and yearly production and collection goals
• Mange, train and motivate office personnel to serve patients, promote the practice, and achieve practice goals when responding to patients needs
• Collections, assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance, create financial arrangement and have signed documentation for all procedures
• Follow through on secondary insurance submission
• Follow through on overdue patient accounts
• Weekly report to owner/management financial health of practice and achievement of weekly goals
• Mange internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency
• Provided the Dentist with administrative and practical support
• Monthly meet with owner/management on health of practice
• Proficiency with Dental practice management software-Dentrix
• Proficiency with eClaims
• Knowledge of Dental CDT codes and terminology
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to handle conflict and get along with people
• Ability to maintain outgoing, friendly attitude with patients and staff even under pressure
• Ability to work with interruptions and to manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge of organizational procedures and systems
• Ability to complete tasks within a time frame
LOCATION: TLC Dental 501 N Kings Highway Cherry Hill NJ 08034
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation, 401k, health insurance, Bonus opportunities
Please forward your resume AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS to let us know why you would be an ideal candidate for this position
An immediate opening is available for a well organized person to coordinate appointments for a busy oral surgery practice. Experience in practice management software and knowledge of dental terminology is mandatory. The job description includes telephone contact with referring doctors, treatment planning, understanding dental insurance and co-pays, financial arrangements ,and maintaining the flow in the office. The ability to multi-task is a must. A compassionate people person will be best suited for this position. Salary is based on abilities, experience and interview. This is a full time position. Benefits, holidays, vacation days and pension plan are part of the package. Please submit resume to
Looking for someone conscientious and personable to manage phone calls, greet patients, assist in paper work, and have knowledge of dental terms and codes. Experience with dental software programs is needed. Looking for part-time and/or full time.
Part-Time Dental Insurance Coordinator position available for hardworking dependable individual. Must have experience with dental insurance coordination and dental receptionist duties. Days and hours negotiable. No Weekends.
A general dental practice in Cliffside Park, NJ is looking for a competent, motivated, friendly dental front desk coordinator/administrator to join our team. Minimum 3 years of experience required.. Candidate must be familiar with all aspects of running the front desk. Responsibilities include but not limited to: answering the phone, scheduling appointments, insurance claims and verification, good knowledge of writing narratives and following up on insurance claims, financial arrangements with patients and treatment plans presentations. Full time position, great opportunity and benefits for the right individual. Please, send your resume.
FRONT DESK RECEPTION ONLY
Busy Oral Surgery practice in Northern NJ is looking for a full time receptionist to be part of our front office team.
Candidate must be pleasant, caring, trustworthy, reliable, non smoker and a neat appearance is required at all times. Candidate must have great people skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team. Also, this role requires great attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
Applicants must be able to engage in the following: scheduling patients, treatment plan presentations, billing, insurance verification, electronic medical records, HIPAA compliance, OSHA compliance and oral surgery terminology.
Experience in the medical or dental field is preferred. Mostly daytime work with some early morning or early evenings hours during the busier periods of the year.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Dental/Oral surgery 1 year preferred