Brand new state of the art multi-specialty dental office looking for a warm, friendly, energetic assistant! Surgical experience and experience working with children required! Job duties would include:
- Meeting and greeting patients, making sure patient is comfortable at all times
- Chairside assisting: 4 handed dentistry, prepare materials and tray setup for procedures, deliver instruments to treatment area, take digital radiographs, dental charting, educate patients by giving oral hygiene and post-operative instructions
- Keeping rooms clean and orderly: operating clinical systems, testing all rotary handpieces, sterilization of instruments
- Assisting pediatric dentist
- Assisting oral surgeon
- Assisting general dentist
- Assisting Endodontists
If interested, please forward your resume for consideration. To reduce spam, all resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter specifically addressed to our practice stating why you think you would make the ideal candidate.
At Mondovi Dental, we are passionate about patient care and service. If you are
interested in building a career with people who work every day to be the best,
and whose work creates happy, healthy and loyal patients, Mondovi Dental may be
the place for you.
We are proud to serve our hometown communities. Mondovi Dental dentists,
hygienists and dental assistants serve the dental care needs of patients in 17
Do you thrive on giving exceptional patient service?
Can you stay on top of details even when you are juggling multiple doctor and
As a Dental Assistant with Mondovi Dental, you are a key contributor to making
the dental practice run efficiently by being a standout colleague and working
together for phenomenal patient outcomes. As a member of our team, you enjoy
competitive pay, benefits, flexibility and structure. You receive peer mentoring
support, continuing education, internal advancement opportunities and a culture
that values and recognizes your contribution.
Schedule: Full Time
Sign On Bonus: $1,500
Enthusiastically greet and prepare patients for dental care
Be a resource to the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
Set up and breakdown operatory post-treatment
Capture quality x-ray images
Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
Help practice run smoothly by maintaining dental supplies and ensuring equipment
Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment
Interact with patients to resolve issues with enthusiasm and kindness
State certification/licensure as required to work as a Dental Assistant, active
CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
One or more year of relevant experience in the dental industry preferred
Strong communication skills, a can do attitude, flexibility and dependability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Full Time Dental Assistant needed for Upper East Side Practice. We serve a high-end patient base and are looking for a stellar, well poised and well spoken individual to join our growing team!
Chair side assisting
Patient note/record keeping
Digital Xrays and 3D Scans (will train)
Able to work at fast pace
Well Spoken and Well Written
Located in Rockville Centre, our orthodontic practice is looking for a competent, experienced dental assistant who will make our office more efficient and pleasant for patients, in addition to increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the office. You should be well-organized with great attention to detail, able to follow/carry out instructions, skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care, be a fast learner, and respect patients and staff on all levels. Computer skills are a must as we treat both adults and children in our fully digital facility.
Responsibilities to include:
Help to maintain patient flow
Scheduling and tracking of lab appliances
Taking and pouring of impressions
Taking digital xrays and diagnostic photos
Making clear retainers
Instructions to patient and parents
The office is open Monday – Thursday with no weekends.
Job Announcement: Dental Assistant
Park Slope Kids Dental Care is a state-of-the art office, completely decorated and geared towards children. Our primary goal is to make every child’s trip to the dentist a positive and fun experience. The objective is to put our children’s mind at ease by having:
• a fun loving staff that can be comforting to them
• soft music and television to entertain them while getting their treatment
• rewards for a job well done
Park Slope Kids Dental Care is currently looking for full time dental assistant. Candidates must be fun loving, enjoy working with children and dedicated to being a member of a strong team of professionals who are committed to serving our patients and making their experience stress free and memorable. Minimum job requirements include:
• Preparing treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
• Preparing patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping
• Assisting the dentist in performing a variety of treatment procedures
• Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
• Inquiring about the patients medical history
• Helping patients and parents feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
• Providing patients/ parents with instructions for oral care following treatment or other
dental treatment procedures, such explaining restoration (filling) or post up instructions
• Teaching patient’s appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
• Being comfortable working with nitrous oxide
• Understands four hands dentistry and know how to sit chair-side
• Maintaining patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
• Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
Materials/ Equipment Maintenance
• Serves as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments for the mouth
All employees of PSKDC are expected to safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality and to perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills/ Experience
• High School Diploma
• Formal training as a DA preferred (not mandatory)
• 2-3 years experience as a Dental Assistant
• Use of Dentrix software (platform)