Growing HOLISTIC Family Dental Practice in Midtown Manhattan, NYC Seeking Experienced Dental Assistant. We are high tech and into natural health!
This is a great place to work, nice work environment and a hardworking team.
The position requires the personalized care of patients, assisting the doctor, setup, cleanups and taking x-rays.
Recent graduates from Dental Assisting school are welcome.
Skills required for this position: time management, organization skills, leadership, great communications skills and willingness to learn. You must be punctual, emotionally mature, extremely articulate and outgoing. We seek a people person and team player who is happiest when busy and productive.
We are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Please take a look at our website: http://www.thebrandwellnesscenter.com/ to see how you resonate with our holistic philosophies and to find out about hours of operation.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment and other assessments completed on the dentalpost website, and your salary requirements to the following email address:
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.
Warmly, Our TEAM
We are looking for a Full-time Hygienist for our busy prosthodontic office with full Hygiene schedule months in advance. Our hours are Mon- Thurs 7am to 4pm and Fridays 7am to 11am. We are looking for a friendly upbeat team player to join our awesome family. Must have a Hygiene Anesthesia License.
Brand new state of the art multi-specialty dental office looking for a warm, friendly, energetic assistant! Surgical experience and experience working with children required! Job duties would include:
- Meeting and greeting patients, making sure patient is comfortable at all times
- Chairside assisting: 4 handed dentistry, prepare materials and tray setup for procedures, deliver instruments to treatment area, take digital radiographs, dental charting, educate patients by giving oral hygiene and post-operative instructions
- Keeping rooms clean and orderly: operating clinical systems, testing all rotary handpieces, sterilization of instruments
- Assisting pediatric dentist
- Assisting oral surgeon
- Assisting general dentist
- Assisting Endodontists
If interested, please forward your resume for consideration. To reduce spam, all resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter specifically addressed to our practice stating why you think you would make the ideal candidate.
The Office Manager will oversee the patient experience and administration of the office, including but not limited to:
- Creating a high-end, welcoming service environment for patients
- Supporting a friendly and positive work environment for colleagues-
- Managing and responding to inbound sales/booking inquiries, via phone or online
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Optimizing the staff schedule for maximum staff utilization
- Overseeing patient-management software, ensuring accurate records and reporting
- What we’re looking for
Every member of the LAVAAN team is vital to its success. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Office Manager, with a positive and flexible attitude, a willingness to build a practice, if possible, a substantial experience with Denticon and insurance.
BECOME PART OF AN AMAZING DENTAL TEAM DEDICATED TO QUALITY CARE AND PATIENT COMFORT
Opportunity to work in a well respected, fee for service, general dental practice.
Join a team who love what they do and enjoy working together!
Must be friendly, have great telephone and communication skills, terrific
organization, good computer skills and experience in daily business
activities-Proficiency in appointment scheduling, insurance filing and collecting fees.
Knowledge of DENTRIX a plus
Great location-Easily accessible from parkways.
**Please only reply if you have AT LEAST 2 YEARS prior experience in a dental practice.
Dental Insurance Coordinator
Looking for bright, energetic person w/ Dental insurance experience ONLY. Dentrix practice management software a must. Good phone skills, 3 full days/week one half day (Wednesday), alternating Fridays/Saturdays in a private General practice.
Please email your resume w/salary requirements.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please dont contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
DENTAL FRONT DESK/INSURANCE COORDINATOR.
Location: Westchester County- on the border of Yonkers/Scarsdale.
We are a growing pediatric dental and orthodontic practice in need of a front desk receptionist/insurance coordinator. We are looking for a responsible team player with a great work ethic and positive attitude!
- Welcoming/greeting patients
- Scheduling patients
- Collecting payments/sending statements
- Verifying eligibility and obtaining insurance breakdowns
- Checking and sending claims
- Discussing treatment plans with patients
- Medical/Dental office experience
- Social media, and online marketing interest
- Experience with Open Dental and/or Cloud 9 practice management software a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour, based on experience
Customer service: 2 year
Dental/Medical office: 2 year
Job Type: Full-time
Full Time Dental Assistant needed for Upper East Side Practice. We serve a high-end patient base and are looking for a stellar, well poised and well spoken individual to join our growing team!
Chair side assisting
Patient note/record keeping
Digital Xrays and 3D Scans (will train)
Able to work at fast pace
Well Spoken and Well Written
We are a small (two chair) but beautiful upscale pediatric and adult dental office in the Upper West Side, Manhattan. We are looking for a long-term team member to grow with us and be a part of our family. Our practice philosophy is providing excellent and honest patient care in a fun and relaxing setting.
We are looking for a highly competent staff member to assume front desk responsibilities. We are hiring based upon personality, motivation, and communication skills, rather than experience! However, dental experience is necessary in order to apply for this position.