Orion Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Watonga, Oklahoma. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
* Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
* Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
* Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
* Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Help clean the office and treatment rooms
* Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
* Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
* Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Prior RDA experience preferred**
* Bilingual (Spanish) a bonus**
* Versed in Dentrix is preferred**
* Dental Assistant license as required by state
* Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of all company policies and rules
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/fz35bjmx4r2v765w
Proud Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Guthrie, OK. We
provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All
of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new
professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes
health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
• Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service
and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
• Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage
patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to
work at all assigned shift times.
• Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and
services; establish/communicate continued care.
• Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
• Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
• Screen for Oral Cancer
• Take and record patients blood pressure accurately
• Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
• Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene
• Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
• Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versed in Dentrix is PREFERRED
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
Business Associate- Scheduling Coordinator
Our busy, fast-paced dental office needs an additional Business Associate.
This position requires:
• above average intelligence
• ability to think quickly
• maturity with lots of energy
• outstanding people skills
Having dental experience is preferred, whether in the ‘front’ office or ‘back’.
Some college is preferred as well as being thoroughly comfortable with numbers,
business concepts and computers, and you MUST have outstanding people skills as
well as a clean, neat appearance.
You need to be someone who loves constant challenges, able to focus on a goal,
motivate yourself to reach it, and bask in your rewards which will come in the
form of competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and a great team environment.
This full time (4 days a week) position requires someone who is looking for a
permanent career home with lots of growth potential. Dr. Davis is an established
dentist with a thriving, growing practice and we’re waiting for you!
***$1000 sign-on bonus available to qualified applicants.
Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a
world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to
quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We
are looking for a Hygienist ready to create memorable patient experiences. We
are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a
difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated
services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for
providing general support to the office.
* Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
* Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis,
x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the
general supervision of a dentist
* Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same
* Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
* Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients med
* Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
* Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment process
* Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
* Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
* Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
* Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients a
* Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school sc
screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
* Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other o
office duties as needed
* Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers
know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus,
* Integrity, always do the right thing!
* Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
And yes, there are requirements for this role:
* Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
* Experience is great, but not always required
* Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.
Our team is looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our office.
Responsibilities include direct patient care with fixed braces and Invisalign.
An individual who loves to work with others and gets satisfaction from
developing relationships with others. Previous dental experience is a major
asset for this position. Previous orthodontic experience is helpful but not
*Oklahoma Dental Assistant License – Required
* X-ray certified – Required
* Very good benefits provided
*Job Type – Full time
*Good interpersonal skills to maintain positive rapport with patients/parents,
orthodontist, and fellow team members
* Strong clerical/clinical skills, knowledge of dental charting, and tooth
* Accurately record treatment information in patient charts
*Help with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments
APPLY BY RESUME ONLY and answer the following questions.
• Do you feel confident in communicating with patients/parents as well as
• What do you find most appealing about this position?
• What are the 3 biggest strengths you could bring to the position?
• What role do you think an orthodontist assistant plays in a patient’s
oral and overall health?
• How important is teamwork to you? What do you feel you would contribute
to our team?
Busy dental office seeking very experienced lead assistant.
Must be experienced in EagleSoft and have great customer service skills and be
able to learn and adapt quickly. Will be functioning in a very independent role
within a great team of hygienist, office staff and assistants.
Will eventually be in charge of ordering and maintaining supplies for the
Must be proficient in lab work and be able to deliver and adjust partials and
Will be paid for working interview.
Resumes will only be accepted via PO Box 1823, Durant, OK 74702. No phone
We are a joyful and busy family owned practice of 30 years, looking for an
enthusiastic and experienced Registered Dental Hygienist to join our Perfect
Smile team! Full or part-time, one to four days a week.
We stay up to date on the latest in dental technology, employee training, and
patient services and go to great lengths to give our patients an exceptional
Dental Hygienist Qualifications:
-Registered Dental Hygienist license
-Experience with MacPractice or other dental related digital EMR systems for
clinical notes and scheduling
-Experience with digital x-rays and photos
-Compassion for clients and co-workers
-Experience with soft tissue lasers is a plus!
In return for your commitment and hard work, youll receive generous pay and
health insurance, continuing education, bonuses, and vacation time. And best of
all, youll be joining a team of professionals who work hard and have fun