Orion Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Watonga, Oklahoma. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
* Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
* Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
* Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
* Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Help clean the office and treatment rooms
* Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
* Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
* Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Prior RDA experience preferred**
* Bilingual (Spanish) a bonus**
* Versed in Dentrix is preferred**
* Dental Assistant license as required by state
* Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of all company policies and rules
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/fz35bjmx4r2v765w
Our team is looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our office.
Responsibilities include direct patient care with fixed braces and Invisalign.
An individual who loves to work with others and gets satisfaction from
developing relationships with others. Previous dental experience is a major
asset for this position. Previous orthodontic experience is helpful but not
*Oklahoma Dental Assistant License – Required
* X-ray certified – Required
* Very good benefits provided
*Job Type – Full time
*Good interpersonal skills to maintain positive rapport with patients/parents,
orthodontist, and fellow team members
* Strong clerical/clinical skills, knowledge of dental charting, and tooth
* Accurately record treatment information in patient charts
*Help with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments
APPLY BY RESUME ONLY and answer the following questions.
• Do you feel confident in communicating with patients/parents as well as
• What do you find most appealing about this position?
• What are the 3 biggest strengths you could bring to the position?
• What role do you think an orthodontist assistant plays in a patient’s
oral and overall health?
• How important is teamwork to you? What do you feel you would contribute
to our team?
Busy dental office seeking very experienced lead assistant.
Must be experienced in EagleSoft and have great customer service skills and be
able to learn and adapt quickly. Will be functioning in a very independent role
within a great team of hygienist, office staff and assistants.
Will eventually be in charge of ordering and maintaining supplies for the
Must be proficient in lab work and be able to deliver and adjust partials and
Will be paid for working interview.
Resumes will only be accepted via PO Box 1823, Durant, OK 74702. No phone
Do You Get Excited by Opportunities for Growth?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with flexible hours, competitive
pay and great bonus opportunities? Want to be part of a growing practice that
offers cutting edge treatments and products? Our practice values total patient
care, continuing education, and employee growth and happiness. Our focus is the
connection between dentistry and overall health. We’re committed to the success
of our business, and seek an energetic dental assistant with a “get it done”
attitude, one who is willing to cross-train, come in early, or stay late as
We strive to provide 5-star service in our Tulsa, OK dental practice, and are
searching for the right person to join us in this endeavor.
This position REQUIRES an experienced Dental Assistant who is CERTIFIED IN X-
RAYS, NITROUS, AND CORONAL POLISHING. Other certifications are a PLUS. Chair-side
and hygiene assistant skills are a PLUS. The right person will have:
• Lots of CandB experience
• High intelligence
• Ability to think quickly
• Maturity with lots of energy
• Outstanding people skills
We offer competitive benefits such as health insurance, dental coverage, a great
bonus program, paid vacations and holidays, and continuing education.
Full time- 4 days a week. Submit your resume for immediate consideration if you
possess the qualifications needed and ready to join our dynamic team!