Proud Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Guthrie, OK. We
provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All
of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new
professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes
health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
• Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service
and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
• Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage
patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to
work at all assigned shift times.
• Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and
services; establish/communicate continued care.
• Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
• Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
• Screen for Oral Cancer
• Take and record patients blood pressure accurately
• Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
• Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene
• Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
• Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versed in Dentrix is PREFERRED
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
***$1000 sign-on bonus available to qualified applicants.
Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a
world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to
quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We
are looking for a Hygienist ready to create memorable patient experiences. We
are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a
difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated
services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for
providing general support to the office.
* Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
* Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis,
x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the
general supervision of a dentist
* Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same
* Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
* Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients med
* Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
* Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment process
* Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
* Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
* Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
* Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients a
* Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school sc
screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
* Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other o
office duties as needed
* Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers
know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus,
* Integrity, always do the right thing!
* Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
And yes, there are requirements for this role:
* Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
* Experience is great, but not always required
* Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.