DENTAL RECEPTIONIST/ DENTAL ASSISTANT and TREATMENT COORDINATOR.
Dental office in Naperville seeking Full-Time Dental
Receptionist/ Treatment Coordinator.
DYNAMIC team players needed for a patient friendly office. If you are outgoing,
friendly and enjoy being part of a team contact us. Must have a minimum of 2 years
experience in dental office and have the ability to multitask in a fast paced/
high energy environment. Great Pay and Bonus
Full-Time Front Desk Receptionist
Salary $12-$20 per hour based on experience
We are seeking a reliable receptionist who is friendly, outgoing, organized, and a problem solver. The right candidate must be responsible, energetic, provide excellent customer service, and functions well as part of a team. Benefits include paid certifications, on-going training, paid holidays and above industry paid time off.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the face of the practice and first point of contact; the office Receptionist is responsible for balancing a variety of tasks associated with the front office. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and warm personality, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
• Greet and welcome practice patients, and office guests.
• Maintain a balanced schedule ensuring productivity.
• Enter patient information into the software system.
• Participate in meetings in accordance with the practice
• Answer, route, and return all phone calls and email in a
prompt and professional manner.
• Collect payment based on the terms of the office.
WHAT WE SEEK
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
• English as a first language
• Have a friendly and outgoing personality
• Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume
• Have excellent computer skills
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
• Contribute to a positive team environment
• Have a positive and optimistic professional outlook
• Be open to learning and receiving constructive feedback
• Ability to multi-task
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education
• Full-Time availability M-F with no evening hours
· Previous experience in an office or hospitality industry
· Knowledge of computer software
· Understanding of insurance
· paid certifications
· on-going training
· paid holidays
· above industry paid time off
Qualified candidates should submit a resume with contact information to Elizabeth via email to .
Southwest Endodontics is looking for a full time receptionist to join our
team in the Joliet, IL location. Dental receptionist experience is required.
Compensation is based upon experience. Compensation package includes PTO, 401K and
Treatment Plan Coordinator/Financial Coordinator
Friendly Dental practice is seeking an experienced Scheduling/ Financial Coordinator with
strong communication skills. Are you an individual who wants to be a part of an
extraordinary office that respects and serves patients with the highest standard of care?
We value our team members and we are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Great case presentation skills
- Adaptable and personable
- Has experience with cutting edge technology and computer skills. Eaglesoft knowledge is
- Focused on a vision and committed to providing an unprecedented level of care to
- Enjoys building patient rapport
- 1-2 years experience in the dental field
- Knowledge of dental software – Eaglesoft
- Excellent customer service
- Invisalign knowledge
- Patient Education
- Case presentation
- Enjoys dentistry and believes dentistry offers patient’s a means to better health
This position is full time. If you have experience, a winning attitude, and are organized and efficient, we want to talk to you. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Periodontist Front Office Lead:
Our busy periodontal practice in NW Chicago (Sauganash) is seeking a full time team
member for the Front Office. We are looking for experience in all front
Administrative aspects, a great smile in your voice when answering the phone, and a
“Can Do” attitude. Culture is very important to us! Dental software and insurance
experience is required. Monday-Friday No Saturdays or evenings!
We are looking for an experienced Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator to join our
friendly team. . PPO based practice, with high level of customer service,
incorporating advanced General Dentistry,Implants. Competitive compensation and
Looking for a motivated friendly individual to join our small private dental practice part-time. Must be a team player and willing to work with other staff members to help the office run efficiently.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, managing patient phone calls and emails, scheduling patients, processing insurance claims and payments, verify patient benefits, and maintain appearance of reception area and other areas of office as needed. Experience with Eaglesoft a plus.
One Friday per month 9-2 and one Saturday per month 8-2.
Our modern dental office is seeking an energetic and personable front office/office manager. Our hours are flexible as we are a growing practice. We have digital x-ray and eaglesoft software. Competitive pay. 35 hours per week.
NuWave Dental and Orthodontics is looking to add to our new and growing office. We are currently seeking a pleasant, high energy, motivated FT front desk employee. We are a General and Multi-Specialty office. Details for the position are listed as follows.Skills Required :
- Min. 1 year in the dental field
-Answering phone calls and scheduling patients
-knowledge of ADA coding
-treatment plan presentation to patients
* must be able to multi-task skills listed above
Please send resume for consideration!