Are you a self-motivator and detail oriented individual with strong communication and customer service skills? Do you enjoy working in a stress free environment while being appreciated? Do you like having evenings and weekends to yourself? Then we would love to talk to you!We are a dynamic, established solo general dental practice in search of the right person to join our team and fill the position as Lead Dental Assistant. FT position, average 35 hours/week. Benefits include: Personal and Vacation days, Health Insurance, Aflac, Disability Insurance and Retirement plan. Experience in Invisalign, Endodontics and Crown and Bridge desired. Some administrative duties required.
We are seeking an x-ray certified dental assistant for our Periodontal Implant practice. Experienced CDAs are encouraged to apply or recent graduates with no chairside experience. Surgical experience such as oral surgery would also be helpful. Four or five day work week.If you have recently applied with our practice please do not reapply your resume is still on file. A Competitive benefit package is available. All applicants are encouraged to visit our website at center4perio.com To be considered please; Fax resume to-(Attn;Melody or call (
Chung Family Dental is looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join the family and help us keep growing. If you are a hard-working professional and are looking for a fast-paced environment, Chung Family Dental is an ideal place to grow your career.
Responsibilities Include, but Not Limited To:
• Welcome and guide patients through our processes before treatment
• Prepare patient for examination and treatment
• Customize care to meet patients oral health
• Clean and prepare each operating room in between patients
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
• Fabricate custom impression casts
• Educate patients in oral hygiene care
• Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
• Conduct oral X-rays
• Aid the dentist with procedures and emergencies as needed
• Maintain patient confidentiality
• Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
• Graduate of an accredited school for dental assistance is preferred, but training on-site is available
• 1+ years of experience working in a dental practice is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive dental care
• Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
• X-ray license
• CPR certification is a plus
• Experience with Dentrix is a plus
Established family and cosmetic practice in Chesapeake seeking experienced dental assistant. We are high tech, and focused on customer service. We see patients 4 days per week. We have a team of motivated and skilled professionals that genuinely like each other and support each other, our patients, and our doctor. We are looking for a superstar with a can-do attitude, as our lead assistant is crucial to the success of our team! Positive attitude and your smile just radiate from you. You love to have fun while you work as much as we do! Bonuses, free dental care, and a generous amount of paid time off are part of the employment package for the right individual.The successful candidate will have the following qualifications: Minimum of 3 years of dental experience, a desire to grow and learn, both professionally and personally, great problem solving skills, and is a great team player.
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, optimistic and career minded Dental Assistant to join our dental team. We offer competitive compensation and a great working environment! Applicant must have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and possess great organizational skills. Bilingual, Spanish/ English a plus. Applicant must also possess a professional demeanor and appearance with a positive can-do attitude! Our practice is new and growing and we are excited about adding to our dental team!
The ideal candidate will possess natural leadership skills with a positive approach and be able to work well independently and as a team member. If you have a passion for excellence in patient care and you possess the characteristics listed above, this is the right office for you!
Candidate should have 3+ years experience working in a general dentist office. Must be able to make temp crowns, take impressions, strong treatment plan presentation, 4 handed dental assisting in a busy environment. Multi-tasking is a MUST. Candidate must also be certified in the following: X-ray, CPR and OSHA.
Duties will include but are not limited to: assisting the dentist; greeting and seating patients; detailed and accurate documenting of patient charts; taking X-rays; giving instructions to patients and instrument sterilization, supply ordering etc..
Please e-mail your resume today! We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Are you driven by success? Do you want to be the best at what you do? We currently have an opening for a full time experienced dental assistant. Eaglesoft experience a plus but not required. Please email you resume with a cover letter to and include your favorite color in the subject line of the email
The practice of Dr. Michael Turck, a proud affiliate of CORDENTAL Group, seeks an
an experienced, energetic Dental Assistant for our growing practice!
This Chesapeake, VA practice is an energetic, patient-centric dental practice
focused on improving the dental health of our patients. Our Dental Assistants
are responsible for assisting the dentist and hygienists with procedures such
as placing fillings, adjusting dentures, taking impressions, as well as general
dentistry assisting. Our Dental Assistants are an integral part of our patient-care team and overall customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, highly skilled, and customer
care team and overall customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, highly skilled, and customer-service
orientated. They have 2+ years’ experience in a dental assisting role with dem
demonstrated growth in their education / job responsibilities. EFDA cer
certification is considered a plus.
Some of the duties of the position include:
• Assist the dentist in all dental procedures
• Prepare patients for treatment
• Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients mouths d
dry and clear by using suction or other devices
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply l
levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed
• Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
• Obtain dental history and/or records from patient and ensure that the h
health history is updated for all returning patients
• Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
• Record patient charting and all doctor notes as directed by the doctor
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Registered Dental Assistant
• CPR certification
• X-ray certification
Fulltime employees of CORDENTAL Group enjoy a casual, fun work environment. Be
Benefits include flexible paid time off and paid holidays; medical, dental, an
ancillary, and matched 401(k) benefits.
Virginia Beach pediatric dental office seeking a full time dental assistant with 2 years of experience in pediatrics. Requirements: Graduate of accredited dental assisting program.Virginia X-Ray Certification CPR and OSHA Certified. Must pass drug screening and background check.Primary Responsibilities:Assiting the dentist, hygiene recare and education, x-rays and charting, treatment room management and sterilization. Follow OSHA and HIPAA Federal and State guidelines. Assist in hospital operating room.