Lead Dental Assistant
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provides functional supervision for dental assistants at all dental clinical sites and works as a Dental Assistant. Responsible for operations support, including but not limited to: dental assisting, specialty referrals, monitoring dental assistants productivity, monitoring inventory of clinical supplies, preparation of clinical supply orders, support for maintenance of clinical equipment, clinical support staff assignments, monitor clinical support staff and logs for CDC, OSHA, HIPAA, Risk Management, and safety compliance.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and staff.
• Ability to meet patients’ needs in a consistently helpful and courteous manner
• Ability to use tact and sensitivity to timing in personal transactions
• Working knowledge of computer applications: word processing, dental electronic record, patient management system, and spreadsheets
• Basic skills certificate, expanded functions certified, and nitrous certified preferred
• Ability to interpret and comply with applicable regulations and guidelines, including HIPAA and OSHA
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills
• Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions
• Previous experience in operation of dental equipment
• Ability to reach, stoop, walk, and lift 25 lbs. Adequate vision
• Two years of dental assistant experience preferred
• Assumes responsibility for direct reports personnel orientation, training, performance evaluation, and collaborate with management on disciplinary action plans when necessary
• Reports to Dental Operations Manager functionally for clinical responsibilities
• Manages clinical supplies, equipment and medications inventory
• In collaboration with Dental Operations Manager, assumes responsibility for the training of and maintenance of clinical equipment
• Maintains compliance with CDC, OSHA, Risk Management, and safety regulations and guidelines and compliance with HIPAA privacy regulations
• Maintains records and statistical data as assigned
Provides supervision of dental assistants who perform, and may be required to perform the following:
? Prepares patients for general and specific examinations in accordance with Center protocols
? Takes vital signs, such as, blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration for work up and monitoring of patients
? 3 years of previous lead dental assistant experience a must
? Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
? Dentrix software experience
? Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
? Must be available for evening hours and two Saturday’s a month
? Bilingual preferred
Chair side Assistant: (Well Compensated for Experience)
Looking for an accomplished Team Player.
MUST HAVE A TEXAS RDA AND 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
Qualified candidate must be professional, energetic,
positive,possess above average communication and all
around office skills.
• Chair side assistant experience
• Appointments/ Recall
• DENTRIX training/ experience is required.
• Treatment planning- experience using Dentrix to present treatment plans
• Insurance knowledge working with PPO plans. Experience in insurance
Please Respond to this Ad with a Current Resume. ()
You may also call (or Fax (
Surgical Assistant Job Description
Were growing and looking for exceptional people to join our team! This position will support the Alamo Maxillofacial Surgical Associates practice by providing pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative patient care. Additional responsibilities include the preparation and maintenance of the clinical facility to provide such care.
RDA (Registered Dental Assistant) by the TSBDE and in good standing.
DAANCE (Dental Anesthesia Assistant National Certification Examination) is or will be required. If not certified upon hire, employee will have up to a year from date of hire to obtain certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative care to patients under the guidance of the oral surgeon.
2. Provide radiation protection to all patients in accordance with TSBDE and TDH guidelines and requirements. Produce radiographic images that consistently display proper exposure techniques and correct anatomical positioning values.
3. Adhere to all OSHA infection control programs.
4. Maintain competency for anesthesia monitoring.
5. Document and maintain records/charting within standards.
6. Assist with hospital surgeries as required.
7. Prepare and maintain the clinical facility, equipment and instruments in a manner to provide an excellent patient experience.
8. Participate in educational experiences based on identified needs.
9. Prevent and report occurrences, or reoccurrences of improprieties and/or unsafe conditions.
9. Act as a resource to less experienced colleagues.
10. Support and assist with Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement activities.
11. Maintain good rapport and cooperative relationships. Approach conflict in a constructive manner. Identify problems, offer solutions and participate in their resolution.
12. Maintain the confidentiality of information acquired pertaining to patients, doctors, employees and visitors. Discuss patient, clinic and hospital information only among appropriate personnel in appropriately private places.
13. Participate in emergency preparedness training.
14. Participate fully with all compliance activities.
15. Provide an excellent patient experience.
We are looking for a Registered Dental Assistant with a positive attitude,
dependable, be self-motivated, and a team player. Assistant must have at least
1 year experience and ability to multi-task in a fast paced office with
multiple Dentists. Experience with Dentrix, digital X-Rays and fabricating
temporaries is vital. Please enclose phone number in Resume.
You may contact Amelia @
Our office is looking for an enthusiastic full-time REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT to join our team. No previous work experience necessary! We are a positive and supportive work environment that will go above and beyond to help you become a great team player. Applicant must be friendly, a quick learner and a team player. Hours are Mon-Thursday 7:45AM – 5:00 PM and one Friday out of the month from 7:45-2PM . Please fax your resume to or email to
Cibolo Dental is excited to announce that we are looking for a new person to join our growing team. We are currently looking for a new RDA that is comfortable working in our fast paced hygiene department and chairside with our two wonderful doctors. If you are interested in working in a peaceful family environment please send us your resume for consideration.
High end, service-centric restorative practice looking for a energetic, friendly dental assistant. Must familiar with digital dental technology and coachable. Skills needed include:-basic DA patient care-provisional fabrication-digital scanningLooking for someone who is a team player and enjoys a fast paced setting. Pay will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
Great opportunity available!!
We are a busy Private Dental Office Looking for a Full-Time Dental Assistant.
DA needs to be experienced with more than 3 years *this position will need to be flexible with hours, may even need to stay late at times. RDA Certified current.
Office hours are Monday - Thursday (8:15 am - 5:00 pm) Friday (8:15 am - 12 pm)
Must be a team player, self starter and outgoing personality Excellent communication with providers and staff, Educating our patients, Spanish Language and Dentrix experience is a plus,
****PLEASE make sure your resume has a contact phone number.
Salary is based on experience
(after 90 days) Medical Insurance, Holiday pay, Dental and 401 retirement
Bonus will be discussed with Dr Majors