AquaSprings Dental in San Marcos, TX is a family owned dental practice looking for
a positive, hardworking RDH to join our close knit team! No divas allowed!
Pay structure is base salary with productivity incentive (bonus).
Were not only looking for someone to clean teeth. We need someone who is a team
player, cares about their patients, and is passionate about their skill set. Must be confident with co-diagnosing periodontal disease and educating patients.
Our practice focuses on patient comfort and education--we offer painless injection techniques, intraoral cameras and other avenues which will help case acceptance. We ALWAYS maintaining high ethical standards.
We accept only PPO and FFS plans for adults so no 30-40 min prophies here.
Office Hours to start would be Wed 9-6pm /Thurs 9-5pm. We would love this to eventually turn into a full time position (4 days/wk) once we build up the right providers patient base.
No Weekends Ever!
Must specify the following to be considered:
1) Salary Expectation
2) Reason why ASD would benefit from having you on our team. Must use the word “ROCKSTAR in the description =D
Job Type: Part-time with Full time potential
Salary: Competitive Base dependent on experience. Opportunity to earn more with bonus on a percentage of productivity. Full time team members are offered PPO medical ins, 401K match, PTO and Holiday Pay. This is NOT a corporate run office. We set goals and accomplish them together while keeping patient care #1.
Dr. John Barnes and his awesome team at Dentists of Stone Oak are
looking for an experienced full-time Registered Dental Hygienist to add to his
modernized San Antonio, TX office. We aim to provide the best patient experience
and are looking for a friendly and positive RDH! We strive to have happy and
As a member of our team, you will receive competitive salary, excellent benefits
and the solid support of an organization that utilizes modern technology with a
reputation for leadership and vision. You will receive ongoing technical
training, have access to the latest technology, and have a balanced lifestyle
that leaves you feeling ready to greet each new opportunity with a smile!
We look forward to speaking with you!
If you would like to apply directly to the Hiring Manager, please click this
Location of the available position(s) are Southwest San Antonio.
We are currently seeking several Permanent Full Time Dental Hygienist to add to
our team of 600+ employees.
CentroMed is recognized in San Antonio and the surrounding areas as a leading
health care provider for quality customer service, clinical excellence,
comprehensive care, and responsiveness to community needs.
Provide quality dental care and associated services to patients under the
general supervision of a dentist using established dental hygiene procedures.
Assist other staff in a variety of patient care, office and sterilization
duties. Perform broad responsibilities for clinic and community dental health
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Improve the oral health of patients through the delivery of periodontal
therapies and other dental hygiene-related services.
2. Enhance the efficiency of the clinic by performing expanded duties as
allowable by law and as directed by the dentist.
3. Ensure all patients enjoy a positive experience, and are treated with the
care and compassion.
4. Ensure all patient records and related documentation are managed and
maintained timely, accurately, and consistent with all HIPAA and related
regulations and requirements.
5. Ensure all tasks provided and associated with patient care, patient
administrative processes, and related duties comply with all regulatory and
accreditation standards, as well as clinic policies and procedures.
6. Ensure direct patient care is delivered using established dental hygiene
7. Develop favorable relationships with all patients. Interact positively with
patients to provide information and education about oral hygiene, handle
and resolve patient concerns with enthusiasm and empathy.
8. Establish favorable working relationships with all staff members associated
with clinic operations, including Patient Services Reps (PSR), dental
assistants, dentists, and related staff.
Stewardship and Professionalism
9. Uphold and consistently represent the values and mission of CentroMed at
all times. Represent the CentroMed in a highly professional manner at all
10. Ensure compliance and attention to all corporate policies and procedures.
11. Complete continuing education as necessary to retain state license.
1. Provide direct patient care and dental services as trained, licensed, and
assigned. Assess dental condition and needs of patient using approved
patient screening procedures, including medical history review, dental charting,
and periodontal charting.
2. Evaluate overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of
periodontal disease or possible cancers, including recessed and bleeding gums, and
3. Expose, process radiograph films.
4. Document dental history or chief complaint; record and report pertinent
observations and patient reactions to dentists, as appropriate.
5. Document lab procedures and ensure follow up on results.
6. Follow through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment
plans prescribed by the attending dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis,
periodontal scaling, root planning, debridement, supra and subgingival
scaling and curettage, application of fluoride treatments, and application of
7. Assist with or initiate emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
during treatment of patients.
8. Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of
9. Help patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment.
10. Educate patients in oral hygiene and dental care, including proper tooth
brushing, flossing, nutrition and need for professional care.
11. Demonstrate commitment to the mission of CentroMed in promoting dental
12. Interact positively with a diverse, sometimes difficult, and demanding
patient population.Provide service in a manner that is appropriate for the
patient’s age; demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to meet the patient’s
physical, psychosocial, educational and safety needs.
13. Read, write, and maintain patient records and related administrative
14. Utilize the requisite tools, systems, technology and equipment in the
collection of patient data, records management and collections.
15. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of dentistry procedures, clinic
infection control procedures, cleaning and sterilization of instruments,
tray setup and materials.
16. Demonstrate knowledge of established oral hygiene concepts and periodontal
A. High school diploma or equivalent.
B. Successful completion of an accredited dental hygienist program.
C. Current Registered Dental Hygienist with state licensure.
D. Current CPR.
A. Demonstrates success with clear thinking and ability to reorganize as
B. Demonstrates success in working independently, prioritization and problem
C. Demonstrates success in organization abilities.
D. Demonstrates success in computer skills including ability to use computer
for scheduling, dental records and digital x-rays.
E. Demonstrates success in customer service/patient services or working with
the general public, preferably in a medical care facility.
F. Demonstrates success in managing difficult customer/patient situations
G. Significant knowledge of dental practices and procedures.
H. Demonstrates success and experience with direct patient services and the
proper knowledge and use of dental devices and equipment.
A. Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
B. Ability to move freely (Bending, reaching, standing, stooping, walking,
pushing and pulling).
C. A medium to high level of manual dexterity required. Ability to use hands
to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
D. Occasional lifting and pushing
E. Normal accessibility and mobility throughout the region required
F. Normal overtime/extended work hours
Blood Borne Pathogen Exposure
__X___ Category I: Job classification includes ALL employees who have
occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (blood or body fluids) while
performing their job duties.
Looking for hygienist on Fridays from 8-1 for upscale cosmetic practice. Need
someone who has to ability to get patients to move on treatment and a willingness
to learn new things. Needs to be dependable.If you are interested please take our
Crescent Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Seguin, TX. We provide a working environment
like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the
transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health
insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
* Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as
chair side manner.
* Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time
flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate
* Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
* Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
* Screen for Oral Cancer
* Take and record patients blood pressure accurately
* Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
* Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Minimum of one year of prior hygienist experience required
* Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene
* Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
* Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Versed in Dentrix is required
* Bilingual (Spanish) is a bonus
* Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of all company policies and rules
* Days Needed: M-F, some Saturdays
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/sc3xkgh97mwzxmnj
Do you want to be apart of a great team? Do you want to work in a new state of
the art office? Do you want to deliver exceptional patient care? Smile Workshop
in New Braunfels is looking for a great hygienist.
Our office hours are Monday/Wednesday 9a-6p Tuesday 10a-7p Thursday 7a-4p Friday
by appointment and two Saturday a month 9a-4p.
* Place locally applied antimicrobials
* Place sealants/perform polishing (certification necessary if required by state)
* Use intraoral camera
* Screen for Oral Cancer
* Take and record patient’s blood pressure accurately
* Offer fluoride treatment to all patients
* Perform routine dental prophylaxis for periodontally healthy patients
* Non-surgical periodontal therapy (scaling/root planing)
* Maintain accurate notes in patient’s chart
* Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the
* EagleSoft experience a plus!
* Team Player!
* Solution focused.
Looking for a Part Time Dental Hygienist for our beautiful dental office with a
great working environment and wonderful staff.
• Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service
and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
• Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage
patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to
work at all assigned shift times.
• Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and
services; establish/communicate continued care.
• Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
• Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
• Screen for Oral Cancer
• Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately
• Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
• Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene
• Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
• Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versed in Dentrix preferred
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules