*$1000 Sign-On Bonus*
Dr. Brian Bienstock at South Lake Union Union Dentist Office is looking for an
experienced RDA. Are you looking to grow and would like to work where you have a
career ladder? Do you like working with the latest technology like digital
charting, digital x-rays and CEREC® CAD/CAM? Is the patients wellbeing your top
priority? If so, were looking for someone just like you!
You will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a
tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution and provides you with a
career rather than just a job.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with applicable
infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist – thereby enabling them to
provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral
pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturers guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
As a member of our team, youll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and
the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please reach out
directly by clicking REPLY.
If you prefer to apply directly online, you can follow the link below:
*Full bonus will be paid through payroll on the pay date for dentists first full
pay period. If the dentists contract is terminated prior to 12 months of service
at the office, dentist will be responsible to repay 100% of the bonus. If the
dentists contract is terminated within 12-18 months of service, 50% of the bonus
will be owed.*
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/k2rdrv3csbqgwzyq
Come join our team! Our private practice is searching for a full-time Dental
Assistant/Front Office. Our hours are Monday-Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-12
Our practice approach is to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated
and that applies to the clinical and behavioral aspects of our practice. The office
was remodeled and designed to provide a comfortable, relaxed environment for our
patients with current and progressive technology. If you aspire to deliver the
highest possible quality clinical care, you genuinely enjoy getting to know your
patients and provide them with a remarkable patient experience and work as part of
an amazing Team then this may be the perfect career opportunity for you!
Opportunity available for a registered dental assistant with experience. Front
office or customer service experience a plus.
Qualified candidates must:
• Enjoy providing patients with a great experience
• Time management skills and ability to think ahead
• Be a team player and able multi-task
• Have good communication skills
• Be proficient with dental software
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Dental Assisting License
Benefits include paid sick, vacation, holiday, medical and dental. If this position
is of interest to you, all responses will be held in strict confidence. Thank you
for your interest.