Great opportunity for an associate dentist to join our incredible dental team, full-time. We are a large private practice with experienced staff and doctors who focus on providing an exceptional patient experience.
Guaranteed salary with bonuses based on production and limited only by your ability to do high quality dentistry in an efficient manner. You will be backed by one of the best staffs in the business.
Full-time work schedule 4 week days. Modern technology in our office includes paperless charting, digital radiography, and implant placement.
Please email your resume with a cover letter describing why you believe you are a strong candidate for the position.
Requisition ID: 2019-10147
Company: Midvale Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics
Now is the time to join Midvale Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics. You will have
opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If
youre ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience,
Let us allow you to do what you do best by doing the dentistry that you diagnose
while exploring future partnership opportunities. We follow through on our
promise to clinicians with our culture of patient centric care, our ability to
deliver comprehensive integrated care, and our ability to support modern
PDS supported owner dentists know that being backed by the countrys leading
dental support organization allows them to focus on providing patient centric
and clinically excellent care.
• Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
• Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
• Malpractice Insurance
• Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
• 401(k) Savings Plan
The average full-time PDS-supported Dentist earns $160,000 - $390,000 .
Apply now or contact a recruiter anytime. Wed love to chat, get to know you and
share more about us.
Partnering with PDS has given me the opportunity to realize my dream of
practice ownership. I am able to do the dentistry that I love.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race,
color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship
status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation,
veteran status, or military status.
Looking for an outgoing dental assistant to train as a dental lab technician/office administration. Must be computer literate, fast learner, start immediately, full time position, one week paid vacation after a year. Fun working environment. Starting pay $14.50.
Supported Practice Salt Lake Modern Dentistry looking for an experienced Dental Assistant. Are you are looking to grow and would like to work where you have a career ladder? Do you like working with the latest technology like digital charting, digital x-rays and CEREC® CAD/CAM? Is the patients wellbeing is your top priority. If so, were looking for someone just like you!
As a Dental Assistant at a Pacific Dental Services supported office, you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturers guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
As a member of our team, youll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision.
We look forward to meeting you!