Looking for an outgoing dental assistant to train as a dental lab technician/office administration. Must be computer literate, fast learner, start immediately, full time position, one week paid vacation after a year. Fun working environment. Starting pay $14.50.
Supported Practice Salt Lake Modern Dentistry looking for an experienced Dental Assistant. Are you are looking to grow and would like to work where you have a career ladder? Do you like working with the latest technology like digital charting, digital x-rays and CEREC® CAD/CAM? Is the patients wellbeing is your top priority. If so, were looking for someone just like you!
As a Dental Assistant at a Pacific Dental Services supported office, you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturers guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
As a member of our team, youll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision.
We look forward to meeting you!