Are you a self-motivator and detail oriented individual with strong communication and customer service skills? Do you enjoy working in a stress free environment while being appreciated? Do you like having evenings and weekends to yourself? Then we would love to talk to you!We are a dynamic, established solo general dental practice in search of the right person to join our team and fill the position as Lead Dental Assistant. FT position, average 35 hours/week. Benefits include: Personal and Vacation days, Health Insurance, Aflac, Disability Insurance and Retirement plan. Experience in Invisalign, Endodontics and Crown and Bridge desired. Some administrative duties required.
Schonbrun Dental Care, located in the Haygood/Bayside area of Virginia Beach, is searching for a polished, experienced Dental Front Desk Administrator to manage a solo front desk. We are a full digital office (Softdent) with no paper charts. The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills/characteristics:
-computer experience: digital charting and Softdent a plus
-must be proficient in scheduling, dental insurance and treatment planning
-dental knowledge: clearly communicates with patients and doctor about procedures
-enthusiasm for dentistry
-natural drive to help grow and promote our practice
-enjoys smiling, making others feel good about themselves, and anticipating the needs of others
-loves to make connections with others and build relationships
-dedicated to a continual learning process to improve her career skills and knowledge
-non-judgmental and have a positive team attitude
-clean, neat, professional appearance
-dependable and with reliable transportation
Hours are Monday-Thursday 7:40-5:15
We offer a highly competitive benefits package which includes health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation/holidays.
No phone inquiries, please! Applicants without dental experience will not be considered for the position. Send your resume to the email provided with this ad. We will receive many resumes. If you wish to stand out from the rest of the candidates, please include a cover letter describing how your character traits and experience will be an asset to our practice, along with your salary requirements.
We are seeking an x-ray certified dental assistant for our Periodontal Implant practice. Experienced CDAs are encouraged to apply or recent graduates with no chairside experience. Surgical experience such as oral surgery would also be helpful. Four or five day work week.If you have recently applied with our practice please do not reapply your resume is still on file. A Competitive benefit package is available. All applicants are encouraged to visit our website at center4perio.com To be considered please; Fax resume to-(Attn;Melody or call (
A busy modern dental office in Reston, looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, organized and bilingual (Chinese mandarin) front desk/billing position. We are a new growing practice and would like to fill the position with someone that has an effervescent personality, strong work ethic and dependable. Due to our clientele this is a bilingual position, Please look at requirements before applying.
1) Work at least 4 days a week including 1 Saturday a month (9a-2).
2) Must have a positive attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3) Some prior experience with dental terminology and insurance coverage preferred.
4) Practice management literacy, preferably with Softdent experience.
5) Prior experience in area with patient/client interaction. Scheduling and some treatment plan presentation knowledge.
6) Willing to train if the fit is right.
7) Must be Bilingual and fluency in Chinese Mandarin is a must.
1) very competitive wages commensurate experience
2) paid vacation and paid major holidays off
3) 401 K plan when vested
4) discounted dental
Please forward CV. Thanks.
A Cosmetic and Family dental office is Looking for a dental hygienist. Current Hygienist will be going on maternity leave from March 22 until May 22. Someone who is experienced in treating patients of all ages.We are looking for someone who is professional, proficient in digital charting, updating medical history, treatment planning, xrays, and experience with SoftDent is a plus.PART TIME AND FULL TIME AVAILABLE
McLean endodontics office is seeking a dynamic individual to work as front desk/receptionist. Dental office experience helpful, but not necessary for the right person. Computer skills needed. No nights or weekends.
Looking for the right person to join our team asap. Please text and/or leave voicemail at
We are offering a Permanent Part Time Dental Hygienist position in the heart of McLean, Virginia for our Periodontal Practice ideally two days a week. We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly professional who is thorough, compassionate, efficient, great with patients and a team player.
Chung Family Dentistry is seeking to hire a talented Front Desk Associate to join our team. If youre hard-working, a team-oriented individual, and dedicated, Chung Family Dentistry is a perfect place to grow your career.
Responsibilities Include, but Not Limited To:
• Scheduling patients, confirming with patients, and updating the schedule on an hourly basis
• Confirm patient insurance is up-to-date
• Anticipate and handle any guest requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines
• Act as liaison between the General Manager and staff
• Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information
• 1+ years of previous front desk experience is preferred
• Excellent leadership, management, attention to detail, and team building skills
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
• Familiarization with Dentrix software is a plus
Chung Family Dental is looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join the family and help us keep growing. If you are a hard-working professional and are looking for a fast-paced environment, Chung Family Dental is an ideal place to grow your career.
Responsibilities Include, but Not Limited To:
• Welcome and guide patients through our processes before treatment
• Prepare patient for examination and treatment
• Customize care to meet patients oral health
• Clean and prepare each operating room in between patients
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
• Fabricate custom impression casts
• Educate patients in oral hygiene care
• Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
• Conduct oral X-rays
• Aid the dentist with procedures and emergencies as needed
• Maintain patient confidentiality
• Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
• Graduate of an accredited school for dental assistance is preferred, but training on-site is available
• 1+ years of experience working in a dental practice is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive dental care
• Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
• X-ray license
• CPR certification is a plus
• Experience with Dentrix is a plus