Every patient is different — and at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our multi-specialty practices provide care and education that is tailored to the unique needs of each person we serve. Our offices are equipped with the latest technology and resources designed to empower Dentists to deliver the very best patient experience possible.
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, youll enjoy:
A Competitive Salary
Continuing Education Opportunities
Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building
Benefits package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, life and disability insurance, dental, and more
Mentoring and coaching - paid training
Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
Opportunity for community involvement
An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives
The ideal candidate will:
Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera
Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs
Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule
Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
An interest in growing and developing skills
A desire to embrace preventative centered care
Growing practice is looking for an experienced Dental Hygienist.
We are a fun, team building, patient loving, drama free office looking to replace
one of our loved hygienist thats moving out of the area. If you like working with
a team that enjoys WOWING their patients then this could be the place for you.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills. Prefer 1+ years clinical
experience. Must have active VA license, anesthesia and CPR certification. Need to
be gentle, caring, reliable, and concerned with providing the utmost in patient
We are a Family and Cosmetic Dental office in Virginia Beach who is hiring for full time and part time Registered Dental Hygienists. We are looking for energetic professionals who are passionate about patient care!
Hours are Mon-Fri
• Be enthusiastic about educating your patients on oral health and its systemic connections
• Provide both prophylactic care as well as treat periodontal disease
• Take radiographs when prescribed
• Apply fluoride, protective sealants, and/or antimicrobial materials
• Keep patient records current by updating medical histories and writing comprehensive chart notes
• Clean and sterilizing operatory, equipment, and instruments
• Stock operatory and monitor inventory
• Understand and maintain HIPAA and OSHA compliance
• Graduate of dental hygiene school with a current license for the State of Virginia
• Active CPR and First Aid certifications
• Proficiency in SoftDent is a plus
We are a general family dental practice in Reston, VA.,that has been in practice
for more than 30 years. We treat our staff and patients as if they are our family
and do not sell dentistry and treat conservatively. We do not work evenings or
weekends. We have a benefit package that rivals Fortune 500 companies. The average
length of employment for hygienists with our practice is about 15 years.We are in
need of a full time hygienist to take over after one of our staffs move to Texas.
Our hours are 8-5, with an hour lunch at 12:00 and our pay is top of the scale.
Please let us know if you would be interested in working in a paperless, digital
and fun environment.
We are an awesome General Dental practice looking for a full time and a part-time hygienist. Our office is located in the beautiful Grafton area of York County, VA. We are looking for one full time hygienist and one part time hygienist to manage our comprehensive hygiene program for the area’s best patients. We are a small office that focuses on our relationships with our patients and building long term trust and confidence with our clients. Monday -Thursday 8-5, one Friday per month 8-1. Benefits include competitive pay, health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, 401k and profit share. If you are looking for a opportunity to join a great dental team, please submit your resume with three professional references to .
High quality office in Vienna, VA seeks experienced PT RDH with excellent professional and personal skills to join our team. Knowledge of Eaglesoft is helpful but not required. We value customer service and have developed a strong, loyal patient practice for over 40 years. Monday and Thursday 8:15 – 5:30 and Tuesday afternoon 1:30 – 5:30. Please send resumes to or fax to
Interviewing for part time and full time positions.
We would also like to add to our list of temp/fill in hygienists to cover various days for our three locations. Hampton, Virginia Beach and Downtown Norfolk.
This highly motivated and positive individual assists in the prevention and treatment of oral disease, focusing on periodontal health by monitoring oral hygiene practices and assisting the patient to develop a home care plan to maintain their oral health. Hygienists also can give specific advice on prevention, nutrition, use of fluoride and smoking cessation.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Provide dental health education about tooth care and diet
- Remove plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing teeth
- Take impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth as required
- Apply prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
- Carry out screening and monitoring procedures
- Treat and help prevent gingivitis and periodontitis
- Ensure that sterile conditions are maintained
- Clean and sterilize all equipment and working surfaces to the required standards at the end of each session
- Use a range of different dental instruments
- Maintain patient dental records; update all medical records as necessary
- Take all reasonable methods to ensure patient comfort
- Report equipment failures or breakages to the principle or practice manager, so that action may be taken to remedy any defects
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines in all aspects including when taking x-rays, handling mercury, disposing of sharp and clinical waste, resuscitation, emergency procedures and fire drill
- Offer advice and encouragement to patients
- Follow all practice policies and procedures
- Obey all dental ethical guidelines including all rules on confidentiality and Data Protection
- Dental Hygiene License – State of Virginia
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene
- Efficiency in Eaglesoft is preferred, but not required
The Foleck Center offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
Our office is state of the art, fast paced, and updated with all the newest technology. We pride ourselves on our outstanding hygiene department, and our hygienists are the best in the area.
Dental Hygienist! Seeking Qualified Dental Hygienist ASAP
Seeking Dental Hygienist. Our comprehensive dental practice is looking for a
motivated dental hygienist to join our team. The position will be for Monday -
Thursday 7:30am -- 5:30pm. Must have flexible schedule that allows you to work
anytime between these hours. Compensation is dependent on experience.
Very competitive pay
Terrific office work culture
Gatherings and perks
We value our employees and have a loyal client base in the community
Fun environment with benefits offered
PTO and holiday pay after 90 days
Positive can do attitude
Possess a patients first philosophy
Moderate to excellent computer skills
Minimum of one year dental office experience
Must be able to take digital FMX efficiently
Please include a paragraph on what you like to do on your spare time, your biggest
accomplishment in life, your weakest attribute and salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are a general dental practice established in the heart of Falls Church,
looking for a dynamic and talented hygiene professional to join our team part-
time. The right candidate will be self-motivated, knowledgeable, and dedicated.
The hygiene department is a critical component within our prevention team. We
are committed to providing comprehensive oral health care to our patients. The
office offers advanced technology and a small, close-knit group of team-oriented
professionals. Must be available Monday and Tuesdays, the hours are 7 am -6 pm.
•Perform thorough scaling and root planning, place Arestin and other periodontal
maintenance procedures, Clinical use of laser (previous experience not necessary
and certification assistance available).
•Administer local anesthesia (must have evidence of certification)
•Perform preventive care such as prophylaxis, fluoride, and dental sealants; and
diagnostic care including digital intraoral radiography.
•Assess each patients individual caries risk and deliver individualized
preventive health education and dietary counseling
•Educate patients on dental caries and periodontal disease etiology and risk
factors. Accurately document any findings relating to the patient’s Intra- and
•Be proactive in encouraging patients to follow through with needed treatment.
•Computer literate and working knowledge of Dentrix
•Assist with other duties as needed, including sterilization and front desk