Successful Jacksonville Practice FOR SALE BY OWNER
Jacksonville, FL 32174
Posted August 14, 2018
Eric DeVriese, Dental CPA
FOR SALE BY OWNER!!
Busy, well established solo practice for sale in suburban north Florida coastal
community. Owner wishes to sell and retire or work part-time; will stay part-time
as long as desired for transition / mentoring and to cover for vacations, etc.
Practice is primarily dentoalveolar, bone grafting,and implant surgery, with strong
emphasis on sedation and general anesthesia. Opportunity for expansion into facial
trauma, cosmetic, and orthognathic surgery, as there is no local competition in
these areas. Paid trauma call available at nearby level 2 trauma hospital, but not
About the community
• Fast growing area of Florida with stable economy. Wonderful area to live that is
only 30 minutes to a major airport and downtown offering many cultural venues.
• Close to beaches, lakes, and parks
• Offering golf, sailing, boating, watersports, hunting, fishing.
• Excellent lifestyle, good public and private schools, low cost of living.
About the practice
• 3200 sq ft new (2008) office, with 4 fully equipped surgical operatories, 1 exam
operatory, separate consultation room, and now adding a new large fully
equipped 300 sq ft OR.
• Stand alone building in high visibility location on major thoroughfare.
• High tech, high quality digital office with all state of the art equipment,
including CBCT, Anatomage, CO2 laser, Bovie, AccuVein, Narkomed gas
anesthesia machines, infusion pumps, PRP/F, etc.
• Excellent, long-term, well-trained staff will make your practice grow. Strong
dedicated referral base.
Collections average $1.25M on 4 day work week.
Cash, indemnity, PPO practice; with no managed care, Medicare, or Medicaid.
$850,000. Terms negotiable, building also available for purchase.
Contact Eric DeVriese, Dental CPA for more information at (or