Do you know of an upcoming Symposium, CE Event, or Meeting? Let us know and we'll help spread the word!
Presenter: Dr. Lori Trost
Credits: 1 CEU
AGD Subject Code: 780
Webinar Begins: 3/22/23 7:00 PM ET
6:00 PM CT
4:00 PM PT
Dental burs are used in a broad variety everyday dental procedures. Clinicians demand performance and durability from a bur whether removing decay, reducing tooth structure, accessing the pulp or adjusting a pristine ceramic surface. Because of this broad scope, appropriate burs must be carefully chosen for the surfaces they affect in order to maximize their benefits while being mindful of inventory and infection control. Discussion will revolve around features of bur performance, intentional bur selection and the impact on patient safety.
During this CE webinar, we will
• understand bur anatomy and the effect on cutting performance
• implement judicious bur selection
• adopt conservative tooth reduction principles
• realize cost effective approaches to bur inventory
• promote infection control standards