Whip Mix Digital Forum
Oct 29, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021
The 9th annual Whip Mix Digital Forum is an opportunity to learn lots of useful, practical information, network with your peers, and have fun! You are cordially invited to the biggest and best Whip Mix Digital Forum yet! We have some of today’s in-demand speakers and topics that are burning up the Dental Forums, dental social media pages, and dental/lab journals! Learn from these speakers:
- Lee Culp, CDT, CEO, Sculpture Studios
- Dr. Brandon Stapleton, Prosthodontist, Owner, iDENTity Dental Studio
- Whitney McCarty, Lab Manager/ CAD Technician, iDENTity
- Jillian Swafford, Oaks Dental Designs, Oaks Coaching & Co-Founder of Ladies of the Mill
- Dr. Michael Scherer, Prosthodontist, Owner, Sonora Modern Dental
- Bennett Napier, CAE, Chief Staff Executive, NADL, NBC FDLT, JDT
- Dr. Paul Feuerstein, Editor-in-Chief, Dentistry Today
- Mary Borg-Bartlett, President & Sr. Compliance Advisor, SafeLink Consulting
- Al Fillastre, CDT, Owner, Ceram-O-Arts Lab.
- Mark Williamson, CDT, Sr. Technical Manager, Ottawa Dental Laboratory
- Tay Harvey, CEO, anaxdent North America
- Cory Lambertson, Technical Services Representative, Whip Mix
- Ian O’Neil, Roland DGA, East Coast Dental Sales Representative
- Nan Boyd, CDT, Special Projects, Derby Dental Lab
- and more!
Topics presented and demonstrated include:
- An Angled Approach: Clinical and Laboratory Utilization of the C Clamp
- Envisioning Digital Workflows for the Clinician and Technician
- Dental Laboratory Market 2025 – Where are we headed?
- How are in-office restorations affecting the dentist-lab relationship?
- Applying the Hierarchy of Controls to Health and Safety
- Bring the Patient to Your 3 Shape Digital Design Desktop!
- Dental Marketing for 21st Century, Perfect Pink for Full-Arch Prototypes
- Temporary Design with Diagnostic Wax-ups in 3Shape
- How 3D Printing Can Revolutionize Your Business
- Milling abutments on the 42W
- We May Not All be on the Same Page: But We All Have to be Reading the Same Book.
Save the Date for now and be on the lookout for more information in the very near future! To be notified first when registration opens, Contact Sharon Britt @
1-800-626-5651 x 1270