A Front Office team member is an important role in our office. This person is
the first point of contact for our guests, the face of our office, and thus the
most influential on overall patient experience.
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
• Serve as initial point of contact for all guests and externa vendors.
• Complete opening and end of day procedures in accordance with office
directives and policies.
• Complete all appointment confirmations in a timely manner and adjust the
• Ensure all patient paperwork is complete and correct.
• Verify that all new and returning patient information is documented
properly and up to date.
• Monitor the schedule and maintain smooth patient flow.
• Answer all incoming calls and handle all inquiries and needs.
• Maintain office environment and uphold the office's quality standards.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Familiarity with dental terminology.
• 6 months of dental office experience.
• Dental software experience (Eaglesoft preferred).
• Positive attitude and demeanor.
• Good grooming and professional image.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
Competitive compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. We are
looking for a long-term fit to grow both personally and professionally with the
office. Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from, vision and free dental
benefits, paid holidays and paid time off.
If this seems like the fit for you apply now, we would love to have you join the