Full time or Part time.
MUST HAVE dental experience:
(1) Greets patients in waiting area and escorts patients to the operatory.
(2) Assists the dentist in the administration of treatment at the chair side as
required or directed by the dentist.
(3) Promotes an atmosphere supportive of good dental and general health by
demonstrating good oral hygiene, questioning patients to ascertain home care
status, instructing patients in techniques of flossing and brushing in
(4) Maintain a sterile and neat working environment according to current
(5) Review the health history, make chart entries under the direction of the
operator and assure completion of forms and signatures.
(6) Assume the responsibility associated with any expanded duties that may be
delegated by the dentist.