We are looking for a friendly, qualified, dependable and detailed oriented
personnel to fill open position for dental assistant.
What it takes:
• Texas RDA license required
• Candidate must have at least 1 year clinical dental assisting experience in
phases of general dentistry including oral surgery and implants as well as
• Hours: Mon-Tue 9-6, Wed-Thur 8-5, alternate fridays 8-3, 1 sat/month 9-3
• Nitrous Oxide Certification is a plus!
• OSHA Certification and CPR required..
• Chairside assisting.
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
• Prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient.
• Obtain patients’ dental records.
• Keep patients’ mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices.
• Prepare materials for dental procedures
• Knowledge of digital x-rays and practice management software needed .
Pay is commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume and cover letter