The Office Manager is responsible for making sure the office runs efficiently
and effectively. The Office Manager is a critical role in our office as they
directly influence the patient experience, patient retention and ultimately the
overall success of the office.
• Respond quickly and effectively to needs and inquiries of both guests and
• Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies.
• Manage patient scheduling and direct patient flow.
• Present treatment plans and finance options to patients.
• Arrange payment schedules.
• Coordinate with insurance companies to ensure claim completion.
• Assist in recruiting and hiring office staff.
• Train, develop and review staff performance.
• Create staff schedules to ensure operational efficiency.
• Monitor and maintain office budget, as well as oversee purchase and supply
• Administrative functions including but not limited to: bank deposits,
payroll and invoice processing.
• Support marketing and promotion initiatives.
• Maintain staff compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure records are stored securely and in compliance with privacy
• Maintain professional appearance and functionality of office.
• Create and contribute to a supportive team environment.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Associates degree or higher in business or related field preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in a dental office/dental setting.
• Experience in environment with direct patient interaction.
• Effective and efficient computer skills/experience with dental software
• Knowledge of dental terminology and dental insurance plans.
• Positive attitude and demeanor.
• Good grooming and professional image.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
Competitive compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. We are
looking for a long-term fit to grow both personally and professionally with the
office. Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from, vision and free dental
benefits, paid holidays and paid time off.
If this seems like the fit for you apply now, we would love to have you join the
Brush 32 family.