Our practice is now in search of a Dental Assistant! We are in search of someone
with drive, and a passion for giving quality care to our patients. We strive to
create a one of a kind experience for our patients. If you think this is the
environment your looking for then apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sterilizing and providing routine care to clinical equipment
• Setting up and disassembling patient rooms
• Setting up clinical instruments, equipment and materials
• Conducting x-rays• Managing Dentist and patient expectations
• Assisting others as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a registered dental Assistant.
• Experience working in a fast paced and production driven environment.
• Experience performing impressions, x-rays and temporaries.
• Nitrous oxide certification preferred
• Familiarity with dental terminology and dental procedures.
• Upbeat, positive attitude is a must!
• High School Diploma/ GED (required)
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
• Medical, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Monthly Bonus Opportunity
• Paid Holidays
• Free Dental