Growing dental practice seeking career-driven Lead Dental Assistant!
Our private office is seeking a talented and motivated Lead Dental Assistant to
join our team.
Why us? As a company we strive to provide top-notch care not only to our
patients but also our employees. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits,
as well as opportunities to learn and grow (both professionally and personally).
We care about you and your future!
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
• Innate ability to lead
• Morale booster
• People person
• Good under pressure
• Problem solver
Did we just describe you? Keep reading!
What you will be responsible for:
• Leading, supervising and training all other assistants
• Maintaining clinical supply and inventory
• Assisting Dentist throughout procedures
• Performing maintenance on dental equipment
• Educating team on basic maintenance
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
• 2+ yrs RDA experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
• Additional certifications a plus - coronal polishing, CPR, Nitrous Oxide
That’s what we seek! What about what you?
We offer excellent benefits and rewards!
• Competitive pay
• Medical (3 different plans), Vision and Free Dental benefits (for
yourself, spouse, and children!)
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
If you are ready to build a long-term career and join our team, please submit
your resume today!