My Kid's Dentist and Orthodontics is adding a full-time Lead Pediatric Dental
Assistant to our team in Fort Worth, Texas.
Our younger patients are very important to us so your personality is very
important! If you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you have a
rock-star attitude and value of quality dental care and the importance of
helping our young patients learn about the best path to health and wellness, we
would like to meet you!
• Manage patient flow to maximize the experience for the patient as well as
creating an efficient, effective day for the dentist
• Hire, on board, train, develop, evaluate and terminate dental assistants in
order to ensure the effective operation of the office.
• Manage office schedule, including scheduling of dental assistants and other
• Perform duties in accordance with the applicable state’s Dental allowable
• Minimum of 3+ years of Pediatric dental assisting experience
• Candidate must be very reliable!
• Experience in a fast paced dental or medical office strongly preferred
• Flexible adaptability to change is required for the constant changing
schedules in the office
• Ability to communicate effectively to patients and team members
• Monday - Friday work Schedule
• 2 Saturdays a month is needed
What We Offer You:
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates with bonus opportunity with benefits package
(Medical, dental, xxx-K and more!)
• A stable, full-time work schedule
• A pleasant and fun work environment
• Compensation: $19 an hour
We look forward to speaking with you!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to us by clicking
If you would prefer to apply directly online, please use this link below: