At MB2 Dental Solutions, we connect our affiliate dental offices with dental
industry rock stars. If you are driven, a natural leader, open to growth and
development and are looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your
maximum potential – you’ll feel right at home.
One of our affiliate offices Cuero Dentistry, has an opening for a Part Time
Registered Dental Hygienist in Cuero, TX. We provide a working environment like
no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided
training to make the transition to your new professional home.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer
service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
• Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time;
help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present,
engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures
and services; establish/communicate continued care.
• Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and
• Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state
• Screen for Oral Cancer
• Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately
• Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
• Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Minimum Education and Experience
• Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in
• Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
• Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versed in Dentrix is preferred
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules