position available for a growing Dental office in Richardson looking for a
RELIABLE, MOTIVATED, STABLE, and TEAM-ORIENTED front office assistant. We
strive to offer a unique experience to our patients, providing a full range of
treatments in a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
We have a very high standard and
expect that our employees are focused in creating a wonderful experience for
our patients and co-workers. We are looking for a fast learner and someone who
is a team player, honest, and positive even under stressful times
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Be able to work under stress
- Proficient in English
- Be very organized
- Collecting fees at time of service and billing, etc.
- Also, must greet patients with a winning smile, and most importantly carry a
PROFESSIONAL, HELPFUL AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- High School Diploma
- At least 2 years experience
We have a great office staff, great Doctors, and fun work environment. We are
looking for the right person to join us! BILINGUAL NOT A
MUST, BUT A PLUS.
Competitive salary, medical benefits available