We are a forward-thinking, growing, state-of-the-art dental practice. We are a
fee-for-service and PPO office. We have top of the line equipment using the
latest technologies. Our team members are experienced, professional and well
trained. We have a great team who allows our providers to focus on dentistry. We
provide all phases of Family and Cosmetic Dentistry including Implants and
What it takes:
• Texas RDA license, CPR certified.
• Minimum experience of 2 years working at a dental practice.
• Dentrix software preferred.
• Coronal Polishing Certification is a plus!
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
• Prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient.
• Obtain patients' dental records.
• Take and process dental x-rays.
• Take alginate impressions as well as pour up models.
• Assisting hygiene with cleanings and perio-charting.
• Chair-side assisting the doctor, making temporaries.
• Maintain office appearance.
Employment type is part-time to full-time.
Please submit your resume today!