General dental office is seeking a new Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) to add to
their team. Office hours are Monday – Thursday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Successful
candidates will have 2+ years of experience and be great at building relationships
with patents. Just 30 min from Fort Worth! Competitive pay at a compliance driven
office, apply today!
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins
of gums, using dental instruments.
• Record and review patient medical histories.
• Examine gums, using probes, to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum
• Feel and visually examine gums for sores and signs of disease.
• Expose and develop x-ray film.
• Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
• Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
• Build relationships with patients and provide great patient care.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Dental Hygiene certification from accredited dental hygiene school
• Current Texas hygiene license
• Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
• 2+ years’ experience as a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
• Any other certification as required by the state
Skills and Abilities:
• Good manual dexterity
• Great communication skills, especially with respect to explaining complex dental
concepts to patients
• Good grooming and professional appearance
• Solid computer skills and experience with dental software
Note: Our company does pre-recorded video interviews for the first round interview.
Candidates that are currently working absolutely love this because they can
interview outside office hours. Don't wait, apply today!